Idgaf- paddy holland

Summary- paddy and y/n are secretly dating. A girl called mia is talking shit about her and Joe tells her she stands up for herself but mia won't stfu so paddy gets involved.

Paddy and y/n are currently in gym class. It's like the gym scene in Spider-Man so paddy is doing sit ups with his mate Nick. Y/n is sat next to her friend India.

"Hey y/n"

"Yeah what's up?"

"So you know paddy. Are you guys like officially a thing now like did he ask you to be his?"

"He actually did I've been dying to tell someone but you can't tell anyone or word could get out and paddy wants to protect me from hate from toms fans"

"Oh my god yeah I get it but this is amazing!" She says playfully shoving my arm. I smile and shake my head.

"It is I love him India I do" she smiles softly. Before Joe approaches us.

"Hey y/n mia has been talking shit about you"

"I don't give a fuck who talks behind my back because she knew better than to let me hear" I say tying my shoe laces.

"Hey y/n what the hell are you saying about me" mia shouts as she walks over to me.

"I'm not afraid of you mia" I scoff shaking my head.

"I heard you have been talking about me mia good to know I'm always on your mind"

"Just talking about how much of a slutty shit talking bitch you are" I shake my head standing up to face her.

"I'm not going to sit her and trade insults with you like we are 12 because firstly we aren't 12 and secondly I would win" I say walking away from her before she grabs my wrist turning me around.

"You are a whore and an awful person" she says looking me dead in the high.

"Yeah but I'm rich and I'm pretty so it doesn't really matter" I say as everyone starts laughing at her. She then looks at me again more aggression in her face.

"You think you are so fucking cool but guess what you aren't. We all know you like paddy it's obvious but he would never date an ugly, irritating slag like you so deal with it" she says bitterly. I then hear someone pushing through the crowd that has formed around us. It's paddy. He stands next to me and Mia about to speak but she cuts him off.

"Paddy I'm so glad you are here" she says kissing his cheek. That bitch! Paddy pushes her off him and walks to stand beside me. He places his hand around the back of my waist and kisses my temple.

"This is my girlfriend and nobody is gonna fuck with her. So please I beg mia do us a favour and shut your fat gob up." The crowd starts cheering for paddy as she walks off in a huff. Everyone begins leaving and once it's just me and paddy he turns to face me.

"I'm sorry angel she's a bitch"

"The bigger picture paddy you just announced that we are in a relationship"

"Shit I'm sorry pretty girl"

"It's okay. It's really okay because I couldn't have imagined a better way for you to do it" He smiles and pulls me in for a kiss. He holds my by my waist and I cup his cheeks with my hands. How is he so perfect?