Dont make me choose Part2- H.H

"Y/n?"

"Yeah" I yell downstairs. I feel so tired. I haven't left my room since me and Harry broke up which was about two weeks ago. I've left to go on late night wake but that's it.

"Come down here please" I stand up knowing it's about time I leave. I walk downstairs in my new silk pyjamas. I see Harry standing there looking at me waiting for me to say something. However I won't give him the satisfaction.

"Sam what is he doing here?"

"He wanted to talk to you"

"Yeah okay" I chuckle and then reloaded he's serious

"No you d-don't get to d-do that"
I choke on my words tears brining in my eyes.

"Love let me talk to you"

"You can't call me that anymore!"

"Babe I'm sorry alright"

"No you can't just walk back into my life what happened with gen huh?"

"I told her our friendship was over three days ago"

"Ahh so you decided after you had spent a week with her. You know what now I feel so much better"

"Did you sleep with her"

"What?"

"DID YOU SLEEP WITH H-Her"

"Babe I"

"You did didn't you"

"I didn't"

"Then what did you do?"

"We made out a couple times"

"So when you told me I had nothing to worry about I actually did. I knew I wasn't 'controlling' or 'pathetic' I never knew you could be capable of hurting me so fucking bad Harry"

"I'm so sorry angel I hate what I did but I love you so much"

"Please give me another chance"

"Pretty girl please" I stay silent and he walks out the door. I realise that I can't just let him go because I do love him. Yeah he messed up but he knows that. I run out of the front door towards his car. It's chucking it down with rain and he walks towards me.

"Y/n" I cut him off and kiss him. Kissing in the rain with him is never something I thought I would do. Little did I know that Sam had snapped a picture.
I look at the picture and realise that he is the one. I have to be mature about things now. Well most things...

Y/n- hi gen just wanted to let you know I have Harry now and I'm never letting him go.

Holland and Co imagines book 1! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara