005

Aimee groaned as there was a knock at the door. She opened it and saw Max. He smiled. "I want to see Esmè," he said as he looked at her.

Aimee nodded. "Fine. I didn't stop you. I'm not going to punish Esmè because of what a jerk you are" she said as she took him into the house.

Max looked to her and sighed. "Can't you get over this? I'm sorry okay? I hid Elsie from you as I knew how you'd react. It doesn't make me any less of a father because of it," he told her.

Aimee looked to him and nodded. "Esmè is in her room. Go and see her," she told him as they held a look.

He walked over to her and grabbed her waist and pulled her close and kissed her. Aimee knew what she was like when it came to Max.

Aimee pushed him away and sighed. "No Max. I can't okay. I can't do this," Aimee said as Max looked to her and sighed.

He knew how stubborn Aimee was being but he knew he wanted her back, he knew that he wasn't going to give up on her and what they had, he was going to make sure she came running back to him.

****

Aimee got to work and saw Lexie and smiled. "Are you okay?" Lexie asked.

Aimee looked to her and smiled "I'm okay. It's just Max drama that's all but I'll be okay," Aimee said

Lexie smiled. Lexie wasn't stupid and she knew how there was tension between Max and Aimee "I know that you are going through a lot but you know I am here for you. I know what's it's like to have baby daddy drama with Max Tyler and I know what a pig that he can be. You know it's going to be okay," Lexie said.

Aimee looked to her and smiled. Aimee knew how things had dramatically changed with her and Max. And she knew how they had gone from having sex to her hating him. She still felt lied and betrayed to over Lexie and Elsie. Aimee didn't blame them. She knew how Max was behind it.

She knew what a bully that he could be. Aimee knew that whatever she had was over she just wanted him to be a dad to their daughter and Aimee knew that they had to try and find a way to get on knowing it wasn't going to be easy.

****

Aimee got home with esme and frowned as she heard a knock at the door. She frowned as she saw a man in a suit "Can I help you?"

"Aimee Blake?" He asked as Aimee looked to him and nodded. "You've been served," he said as he handed her papers.

Aimee looked to hun and frowned. She was shocked, she couldn't believe what was happening. Aimee opened up the papers and felt her blood boil. She was going to kill Max Tyler. He was trying to take Esmè from her and go for full custody and she was going to kill him for