The Aftermath.

"How did that happen?"Harry says

After the talk-show was over.

"Yeah, this is a crisis" Zayn says.

"Who are those girls anyway, seriously who calls themselves girls in motion that's creepy" Niall says.

"Apparently, they are a girl group with over a million hits".

"Their group leader Alexa Scott was a backup singer for top female artists like Beyonce and Rihanna,for a few years so she has some experience in music and she's easy on the eyes"liam says while reading from Google.

"Good looking,is an understatement, she is hot." Harry says while checking her picture out.

"Looks like we've got ourselves some competition with girls"Zayn says.

"May the best band win" Harry says

"Guys ,I just got a text from our manager and I don't know what's gotten into his head but for some reason he says we have to meet the girls and solve this crises .
Its in three days." Louis says

***********************************************************************************************GIRLS POV

"Tonight's the night we've been waiting for ladies"

"The premiere of "The Originals" seasons 1"Irene says.

"Yeah"shouts Alexa

"Its starting after this music talk show, and there isn't any other interesting showing,so let's watch it."Kim says.

"Welcome to Music Right Now"

"Its your crazy'n'cool chick"

"SIERRA TUCKER"

The crowd goes wild,when the host saunters the stage while dancing to fly like a G6.

"How y'all doing this lovely Friday evening?" she asks

The audience replies by cheering,hollering and clapping

"The headlines for today's show is "BATTLE OF THE BANDS"

The crowd goes crazy

"Now what comes to your mind when you hear these words?

"Music Competition" the audience replies

"So recently two of the biggest bands in the world both released a single.

"The catch is these singles both have the same title, and were released the exact same time!"

"Everyone's buzzing about these two great songs by our favorite bands 1 direction and Girls in motion."

"WHAT"Alexa and Irene shout simultaneously.

"How's that possible?
Girls come over" Kim says

"What,we don't wanna watch the originals with you"sighs Valerie and Tiana nods.

"Shut up and come listen"Alexa says.
The show continues

"What we are all asking is whose is better?

"We where able to invite one of the bands".

The crowd goes wild in anticipation.

"Give, it up for the 21st centuries biggest boy band"

"1 DIRECTION"

" 21st century my ass" yells Kim.

"Yeah sure its them they'll invite" Irene says.

The whole studio was bursting with applause from the audience.

"Hey everyone, we are so happy to be here"liam said

"Yeah its an honor to be here with u guys"zayn said

"Thank you, thank you guys now lets get back to business, so let's talk about the situation"

2 minutes later.

"You guys won't believe this, another girl band named "Girls in motion" released a single titled best song ever at the same time as you guys"

"What a coincidence?" says Sierra.

"Wait, there still more, for some reason fans are torn between who's song is better!"sierra says

"WHAT" both boys and girls shout simultaneously

"This is bad,this is totally bad, OMG!there is gonna be a major crisis? Valeria shrieks.

"Hey, the guy with dark black hair is hot! What is his name?" says Kim.

"Kim, are you serious right now?" asks Alexa.

"What its true he's Gorgeous!"says Kim

"Ugh,anyway what are we gonna do?" says Irene

"I think we should call our  manager"says Kim

"Finally ,that's the smartest thing you've ever said since  I've met you" says Tiana

"Okay, am calling her now"Alexa says

She reaches for her phone and dials the number then it rings twice before its picked up.

"Hey,Susan" 

"Yeah ,have you seen the news?, yeah I know its devastating,yeah so what are we gonna do? Yeah I think that will solve the problem, okay I'll tell the girls,bye."and she cuts off.

"Um,guys,I just finished speaking with Susan, she says we have to meet the Boys to put our heads together and solve this crises, its in three days."Alexa says

"Yaaaay, I get to meet black haired dude" says Kim happily

"Kim, shut up or you won't have a mouth again" says Irene with a glare.
"Now, come on The Originals starting" says Alexa.