Part 1 (Us)

It all started with the lonely Kêdos.

So afraid of the universe, so scared of life, but so needy of something to fill its heart. He would wander every night among the shrunken trees of the forest where he lived. Every day looking for a single sight of light, asking for any type of sign to still prowl in what he called life. Eternity was for him by far the most aberrant thing to go through when you were the only being by your side.

But one day, just like the most beautiful coincidence he could ever imagine. There it was, looking at the most cloudy night he has seen in ages with the most graceful and brilliant smile, Amor.

It almost felt like they had already met before. As they have always known each other and just like an old friend or lover, they were just reuniting after so long of being apart. Almost like they needed to.

If it wasn't for its rising vigorous aura that irradiated from its entire self, it almost seemed that Amor was as lonely as Kêdos, almost like she was also looking for someone to share its deepest sorrows of the mind and the heart.

He couldn't believe it. Why was she here? (why would she even think on being here in the very first place?) Little by little the confusion and curiosity grew inside of him. She looked so out of place yet so perfectly harmonious between the trees he has seen most of his life, almost like an Epiphyllum that only blossoms at night.

And for an instant, she looked like she belonged to be there in the darkness, that she belonged to be there with him.

That simple idea fluttered on his heart like a butterfly who couldn't stop its wings from flapping and made something twist in the deepest recondite inside of mind. The feeling was so strange yet so relieving. There wasn't only sorrow anymore, just a spark of a fresh new start and the excitement of a new beginning.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

ø Lost Notes ø

 Kêdos- care                     Amor- love