Chapter 30

Recap: Aryan and Sanju arrive at ARC hotels to meet Pugazh

*************

Sanju on hearing the harsh words from Darsha decided to leave the place and turned to move without looking at anyone of them. She was stopped by Aryan.

A: Sanjana..

She turned to see Aryan looking at her. 

A: Pugazh excuse me for few minutes. I will be back.

P: Sure da

Aryan grabbed Sanju's hand and moved out of the cabin to an secluded place.

A: What are you doing Sanju?

S: Aryan, I think I shouldn't have come. I don't want to spoil your day. You are meeting your best friend after many years. Please carry on. I don't mind to leave home.

A: Sanju, do you remember what I asked you after the incident of Sunita?

S: hmmm.

A: So you wanted to give up on me is it? You will leave me for anybody's words isn't it? I thought you will stay by me.

S: Aryan, I didn't mean to leave you, just wanted to give the space for you to have your time with your friend.

A: If I wanted my time with friend alone, I would have not brought you along with me. I know she would turn up and I wanted you to know her and her intentions because she is the one who paid Sunita.

S: What???

A: Yes, I want you to witness her intention directly that is the reason I kept the details about her away from you. And now you decide if you want to stay back or I can tell Ranjith to drop you home but remember going away once is running away for the entire life.

S: I will stay back.

A: Sure. She is venomous. I cannot stop or act against her now and the reason I will tell once we are back home. As of now, you need to be with me and lets just ignore her presence.

S: Sure and I m sorry.

Aryan kissed her forehead.

A: Come on lets go.

They returned to the cabin and saw Pugazh smiling wholeheartedly at them while Darsha had a sinful one.

D: Why is she back?

A: She is not only my PA so she will have lunch with me.

D: What do you mean by not only PA ?

P: Darshi konja summa iru, pasila naa sethuduven pola. first I need food.

Darsha glared at him for distracting the conversation.

D: Aryan, comeon you can sit with me.

P: Mapla I want to sit with my sister don't separate us da. Please

A: Machan I will sit with Sanjana you sit with your sister.

Aryan and Sanju sat opposite to Pugazh and Darsha. The manager came in with the food which was already chosen by Aryan for Pugazh and Sanju.

P: Ennoda favourite briyani correct ah arrange pannita da.

A: Unakku enna pudikkum nu enakku theriyadha.

D: What about my favourite food?

A: I didn't know you will be joining lunch else I would told Ranjith to check with you on your favourite food to arrange it.