Chapter 11

Recap: Aryan stabs Manasi for harrassing Sanjana

**************

Next day Manasi regained her conscious in the hospital and called Daniel from her mobile and told  him about what happened to her.

D: Something is fishy about her. Why does Aryan hurt you for her? Who would be she?

M: I don't know but I swear not to leave her.

D: Don't react now. Give some time and lets find out about her.

M: hmmm ok. I will be back to work in 2 weeks. If you find any details about her let me know.

D: hmm ok.

------

Pavi called Sanjana to cafeteria before lunch and both sat in a table.

S: Why did you call Pavi? Lunch time kooda illa enna urgent matter ippo?

P: chumma. Ice cream sapdalama?

S: woww hmmm

P: Ice cream na romba pudikuma?

S: Vitta naal full ah sapduven

Ranjith came there and sat opposite to them.

Pavi got ice cream and they were having it heartfully. Aryan was watching her eating ice cream through the camera of Ranjith's mobile. She was eating cutely.

Aryan's mind flashed with her memories when he saw her for the second time.

Flashback:

Aryan was walking on the beach shore on a evening when he saw her for the second time. She was with her friend.

S: Heyy I want blackcurrent

Friend: I want Chocolate

S: Appo I want chocolate too

F:heyy this is too much.

S: Adhellam mudiyadhu

She was enjoying the ice cream like a kid and her laughter in between reached her eyes which brought an unknown smile on Aryan's face. He couldn't avert his gaze from her.

A: Ranjith find who is she?

R: yes sir.

From then Aryan was knowing every detail of Sanjana and her activities through Ranjith.

Flashback ends

S: Seri Pavi I will get back to work.

P: Oii wait seri ippo sollu Aryan sir enna sonnaaru?

S: Pavi unakku vera velaye illaya ?

P: No ippo idhu than vela.

S: I m going

P: seri ok come for lunch but yedhachum irundha enkitta than first sollanum

S: Podi

Sanjana returned to her cabin and her thoughts were disturbed by Pavithra's words.

Sanjana went to Aryan's cabin to submit the files to be signed by him.

A: Enna file?

S: hmmm these are the new partnership deal documents and you need to sign it.

A: hmm ok

Aryan was signing the file whereas Sanjana was looking at him deeply for the first time.