Chapter 27

Recap: Aryan care and cooks for Sanju

**************

The power of being the top business demon and being a business celebrity doesn't seem to give peace at all times especialy when the life is not on the favour of living with the loved ones. Surrounded by enemies not only for business but also for his ever handsome look has been a great task for Aryan to get rid everytime. This time may be he is at a even more risk as there are too many to slander him and few who wanted to seduce him. In these many years of being successful in the business world he learnt a lot on handling his enemies and the sluts who were behind him for his money. Most of it he learned on his own still he was mentored by Chandrsekar who was the prior business king whom Aryan highly respected him all these years. If there could be one whom Aryan cannot deny or oppose than it was definitely Mr. Chandrasekar, the President of DC Group of business. 

Knowing Aryan for his warm and cold nature, Chandrsekar has always been genuine in putting his words or request to Aryan. Both maintained the relationship so far in a decent way.

Aryan was now worried on how would their relation get along. He was worried if Chandrsekar would put him in a difficult spot in his life. Aryan doesn't wants to go against him nor agree with any request that would cost his life with Sanjana.

His long train of thoughts were broken by Ranjith's voice.

R: Sir

A: Yes Ranjith

R: Sir I have got Mr. Chandrasekar's appointment tomorrow. I m meeting him at his residence at 3 today.

A: Fine Ranjith. just official Invite nothing else.

R: I understood sir. 

A: hmmm

Ranjith left from there and Aryan was in his study drowned in thoughts.

Sanju was reading book in the living when Bala came to her.

B: Sanjana maa sir ah pakka oru lady vandhu irukkanga.

S: Avar veetla yaraiyum pakka mattare apram eppadi vandhanga. Appointment irukka?

B: Illa ma.

S: Avangala office la pakka sollunga. Sir busy sollunga

B: Seri ma

Bala went to inform and came again to Sanju.

B: Maa avanga sir ah paathutu than poven solranga. Evlo sonnalum poga mattranga.

S: Kadavule. Yaar avanga? Name enna?

B: Maa name Sunita sonnanga.

S: ohhh andha madam ah.. seri seri vara sollunga naa pesikuren.

B: Seri ma

Bala went and sent Sunita inside. Sunita came inside and saw Sanjana sitting on the couch with her legs crossed over.

Sa: Yes Ms. Sunita why are you here? 

Sunitha: I m here to meet Aryan

Sa: Correct it and address him Mr. Chaitanya or just a sir will do.

Su: You are his PA right and then mind your business and let me speak to Aryan.

Sa: Tell me the message. I will convery him.

Su: Its personal. Tell me where is he

Sa: There is nothing personal between you and Aryan so just leave your message and get out.