Chapter 21

Hey, My Lightning Bolts✨⚡💛

I just wanted to explain that they are now partway through their Second year at Foxfire and in 3 years they would be graduating from Foxfire. That's how long Keefe was in a coma for. Also, they are on a 2-week break at the moment at Foxfire when Keefe got out of the hospital.

Previously

Finally, the day arrived where I got to leave the hospital. Sophie, Ro, and all our friends were there to see me off. As soon as Sophie saw me, she ran up to me and hugged me. "You are finally coming home," She says in my ear. I pull her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Yes. Yes, I am."

~In the car on the road~

Sophie's POV:

"Where are you taking me to?" Keefe whines. I'm sitting in the backseat of Ro's car with Keefe. He puts his head in my lap and looks up at me. "Tell me where you're taking me," He says whining even more. "We're going to my house," Ro says glancing back at us through the back mirror. "Your dad was put in jail a few months after you went into a coma. He was found at his apartment trying to escape this country.  We had to go to court, but we won the case and he's now in jail for 3 years with 3 years of parole," I explain. "That monster isn't my dad. He should be in there for life," He says turning his head away from me. I turn his face to face me.  He avoids my gaze. "Keefe, we did the best we could. There wasn't enough evidence to put him away for longer. We tried. We really did." I see the sadness in his ice-blue eyes that I love. "Please Keefe look at me," I say with softness and sadness in my tone. Eventually, he looks me in the eyes. I bend over him and hug him tight. His arms wrap around my waist. "We are all here for you Keefe. We will support you in any way that you need. I love you, Keefe. I miss the old you." "I love you too Sophie. And I'm sorry for the way I reacted." We lean in to kiss. "I'm loving all this uwy gooey sappy stuff but we are almost there," Ro interrupts from the front.

Ro pulls into the driveway of her house. "I know it might now look like a lot, but it's home to me. There's a pool in the backyard. And you and Sophie's room is up the stairs and the second down the hall," She said after she turned off the car engine and exited the car.

(a/n: Ro has always had a bedroom set up for Keefe since she moved into that house6 years ago since she's known about what Keefe's father has done to him.)

First Floor Floorprint

Second Floor Floorprint

What everything looks like:

What everything is from top left to bottom right: Ro's House, The pool, living room, dining room, kitchen, workout room, guest bedroom, guest bathroom, Ro's bedroom, Ro's Bathroom, Sokeefe's bedroom, Sokeefe's Bathroom

As I'm getting out of the car, Keefe offers me his hand to take to help me up. I take it. He then starts running in the direction of the house. "Come on. Let's go," He says looking back at me smiling. "I'm coming. I'm coming," I manage to say as I'm dragged to the house by Keefe.

Keefe drags me all the way up the stairs to our bedroom and flops onto the bed pulling me down with him in the process. I'm splayed across his chest when he decides it would be fun to tickle me. "Keefe. . . Stop . . . Please." I try to say in between gasps of air and laughing. Eventually, he does stop. We hear Ro call from downstairs, "I have lunch ready." We then run down the stairs to the kitchen where Ro has a lunch of ham and cheese sandwiches made for us. 

After half an hour, we finish our lunch and head back upstairs. I flop onto the bed and Keefe does the same. "I'm bored," he says turning onto his side to face me using his hand as a rest. "We could go swimming in the pool?" "Sure why not." We then take turns changing into our swimsuits.

sophie's swimsuit

Keefe's swimsuit

Once I'm finished changing, I head downstairs to the backyard wrapped in a robe with my swimsuit underneath

Once I'm finished changing, I head downstairs to the backyard wrapped in a robe with my swimsuit underneath. "Come on in. It's nice," Keefe says from inside the pool. "Okay. Fine." I put my robe down on one of the pool chairs along with the towels I was carrying. I then walk down the stairs of the pool when Keefe pulls me. Once I resurface, I see Keefe laughing at what he just did. "Oh yeah?" I say sending a huge wave of water in his direction. We continue splashing and playing in the water for a few hours before we become tired and head back to our room and fall asleep holding each other in our arms.

A/N: I know that it has been a while since I uploaded a real chapter. So here it is. The next chapter is going to be a time skip to after they graduate Foxfire and Sophie and Keefe have been together for 5 years now and have been living together for around half a year. This fanfic is coming to the end.

Well, goodbye, for now, My Lightning Bolts✨⚡💛

denkis.sibling✨⚡💛