Chapter 12

Previously

After talking with Keefe, I put my phone in its charger and go to sleep.

Keefe's POV

After I'm done talking to Foster, I then walk downstairs to where everyone else is hanging out in the living room. I walk in and see that they are watching something on the tv. The people are fighting these weird creatures that look like naked humans. One of the people starts spinning around in a way that makes it look like they are some sort of fidget spinner. 

"Hey, guys what are you watching," I ask as is sit down next to bangs boy which was the only open spot. "Shh. It's a show called Attack on Titans," Dex says with his eyes still glued to the screen.

Once the episode they were watching is finished, I then turn off the tv to get their attention. "Hey. Why did you do that," Fitz says glaring at me. "Well. I think I have some important info you guys might want for the dance." "And what's that," Bangs boy says with his usual cold emotionless tone. "I know the color of the girls' dresses." "That is pretty important," Dex says agreeing.

I then tell them the color of the dresses so we can match with the girls.

Marella's POV

It's been two hours since Sophie has gone upstairs to take a nap. I walk up the stairs and walk towards Sophie's room. I then knock on the door before walking in because I know it wouldn't be that easy to get her up.

I walk towards her bed and see she is cuddling with her stuffed blue elephant with a Hawaiian shirt named Ella. I then grab her arms and pull her off the bed. She falls to the floor and I end up start laughing. She sits up and glares at me. "You didn't need to do that Marella," she says standing up brushing herself off. "Yes I did or you wouldn't wake up. Now let's head downstairs and start getting ready." I then walk out of her room and head back downstairs.

After a few minutes, she ends up joining us downstairs. "Nice to see you finally join us, Soph," Biana says walking over to her. "Well it's time to start getting ready," Linh states. 

After that, we then start getting ready for the dance. The guys are picking us up at 9:45.

~Time Skip to around 9~

"Sophie, let me do your makeup!" I hear Biana yell from down the hall. "No." "Sophie." "No!" "Sophie!" "Uhg fine. But it has to be neutral." "Fine, fine. Whatever."Sophie eventually gives into Biana after they have an argument. 

While Biana was doing Sophie's makeup, Linh was doing my hair. Once they were done with us they then switched.

Once we were ready for the dance, we went downstairs to wait for our dates.

Keefe's POV

"Come on guys. The girls are waiting for us," Fitz calls from by the front door. "We're coming," Dex responds. Once we are all gathered, we then head over to the girls' dorm building.

Once we arrive, I see Foster right away. "Wow. You look beautiful." I tell her. "Thanks."

(a/n: now time for the outfits order: Sophie, Keefe, Biana, Tam, Linh, Fitz, Marella, and Dex)