Chapter 4

The rest of the day untill friday went by fast, it was now friday afternoon and Tiffany had just come home from school.

”Hi mom” Tiffany said before she went upstars to her room. Sarah was soon coming there, they were getting ready for the party togther. Tiffany took a shower before Sarah would get there. When she ws out of the shower someone knocked on her door.

”Come in if you dare” Tiffany said.

”Why wouldn't I dare to come in here?” Cameron said as he stepped inside.

”Sorry, I thought you were Sarah.”

”Yea beacuse I look like a girl.”

”That's not what I meant and you know it, it's just that she's soon coming here, we're getting ready for the party together.”

”Okay”

”Without sounding mean but can you go?”

”Why?”

”Hello, I'm only wearing a towel.”

”So?”

”And I'm going to put on some clothes.”

”So? Can't I watch?”

”No, you cannot.”

”Why? Are you shy?”

”Yea that's exactly why I don't want to be naked infront of you”

”Then why?”

”Because I don't want to be naked infront of you, is that so hard to understand?”

”Yea, I wouldn't have a problem being naked infront of you”

”Then strip”

”You're kidding, right?”

”No, you said you don't mind being naked infront of me so strip” Tiffany said and walked up to him.

”I'm not going to strip”

”Why? Are you shy?”

”No, I just don't want your brother to come in”

Tiffany went past him and locked the door. ”No problem, now he can't come here”

”I'm not going to strip”

”You said that you could be naked infront of me, were you lying?”

”No but I meant in a way were we're both naked and having fun”

”But I am having fun, and under this towel I am naked,” Tiffany whispered the last part in his ear.

”You're such a tease”

”And you love me for it” Cameron lifted her up and carried her to her bed and laid her down there with him on top of her.

”Cameron get off”

”What if I don't want to”

”You have to, Sarah is soon here”

”But she's not here yet” Cameron said before he started kissing her neck, he kissed her from the neck down to her cheast and then up again, kissing everywhere except for her sweetspot.

”So, how much were you wearing undr th towel?” Cameron asked.

”Nothing and you know it, so get off”

”Not yet” Cameron said before he kissed her neck again and now kissed her sweetspot. She moaned out of pleassure. When he heard that he got of her and smirked at her.