Chapter 3

Oh no Tiffany thought when she saw that Adam was leaning against her locker, she had hoped that he would be scared that Jeremy was her brother and that she was freinds with Cameron. Tiffany had already dealt with on player this morning she didn't want to deal with another one.

”Can you move?” Tiffany asked when she reached her locker.

”What does I get for a thanks if I move?” Adam asked and smirked at her.

”Just move, I'm too tired to deal with another player right now”

”Is it Jeremy or Cameron, or is it just some random player?”

”None of your buisness”

”Okay fine, I can see that you don't want to talk about it” Adam said and moved away from her locker.

”Thank you.” Tiffany opened her locker and took out her textbooks.

”I bet you weren't expecting to see me this morning”

”Why would this morning be any different from yesterday” Tiffany said and started to walk away, Adam followed her.

”Because now I know that Jeremy Howe is your brother”

”And you're not scared?”

”Do you know what kind of status I'd get if I hook up with Jeremys siste and Camerons best friends sister” Adam said and put his arm around her shoulders.

”You'd be the biggest player wouldn't you?”

”Yep”

”Too bad you told me your plan and I want nothing to do with it”

”You will, you'll fall for me suner or later, everyone I aim for always does” Adam said and smiled.

”Too bad I'm not like everyother girl then, I don't fall for the player typ and I've already told you that”

”But you will, just give me time.”

”And what if I tell Jeremy or Cameron about this, how do you think they'll react to your little plan?”

”You wont tell them” Adam said and stopped her and stood infront of her.

”Why wouldn't I?”

”Because you're too proude, you want to take care of stuff on your own.”

”That's true but that doesn't mean that I'll hook up with you, if anything it means that I wont because I'm to proud for it” Tiffany said and walked away leaving him speechless again.

Tiffany – 3

Adam – 0

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

”You really shouldn't play with Adam” Sarah said after Tiffany had told her what happened, Tiffany didn't tell her about Cameron.

”Why not? He started it” Tiffany said and was surprised by what Sarah said.

”He'll just continue playing wit you as long as you play with him”

”I know, it's just some fun. No one ever showed interest in me before, now I have a player after me, I just want some fun”

”Okay but don't say I didnt' warn you.”

”I can handle him”

”If anyone can it has to be you, I mean Jeremys your brother and Camerons almost like a brother to you, you have to know how they think.”