Chapter 2

Tiffany was lying on her bed listening to music when someone knocked on her door.

”Come in.” Tiffany said and turned down the music. Jeremy came in to her room and walked over to her bed and sat down on her bed beside her.

”How was your day?” Jeremy asked and looked at her.

”It was fine, you have to stop worrying, I'll tell you if something happens.”

”Like you told me about Adam” Jeremy said and looked at her with a almost sad look on his face.

”I can handle Adam, how did you even know about that?”

”How do you think?” Jeremy said.

”Cameron, right.” Tiffany said and nodded her head.

”That and everyone in school is talking about it” Jereemy said and looked at her to see how she'd react.

”Oh” Her mouth formed an 'O' before she laid her head at Jeremys chest.

”How are you holding up now?” Jeremy asked and played with her hair.

”I'm fine, just a bit shocked, I didn't know it was such a big deal.”

”It's just because the player got played, you know he'll try harder now, right?”

”I can handle him and if I can't later on I'll tell you and Cameron, besides I think he'll get scared when he finds out I'm your sister.” Tiffany lifted her head from his chest rested against the wall instead.

”Good point, he might do that, depends on how stubborn he is” Jeremy said and nodded his head. ”I hope he leaves you alone, you deserve better then a player.”

”Says the player” she said and laughed.

”That's why I'm saying it, I know how players are and it sucks for the girls.”

”Then why are you a player?” Tiffany looked him in the eyes.

Jeremy shrugged his shoulders. ”I just don't do relationships and all the girls know it, I am known for it you know” he said and smiled at her.

”Yea I know, the second biggest player at the school” Tiffany smiled back at him.

”Come on, we're going to get pizza with Cameron, Sam and Nate” Jeremy stood up and reached his hand out for her to grap.

Tiffany took his hand and stood up. ”I need to change first.” Tiffany went to her wardrobe and Jeremy walked out of her room. Tiffany took on a pair of red shorts and a white T-shirt. Tiffany walked out of her room and down staris to the loungeroom where Jeremy was.

”Okay, I'm ready to go.” Jeremy got off the couch and then walked past her before they went to his car. It only took ten minuts to get there, all the others were already there. Jeremy told her to sit down while he went to order.