Chapter fourteen

Before class:

"Emma, you need to help me to set something up for Ray, please?" I begged her to help me, I just wanted it to be perfect for Ray.

I was planning a picnic for him, I just hope it'd turn out well.

She smiled, "of course, Norman. I'll always help you!" I smiled and thanked her.

I knew I'd be late if I should do this, I knew. And Ray would probably ask why I was late for class.

Everything I just wanted was to make the picnic perfect and I hoped I wouldn't fuck it up.

I was holding the things and walked out the exits door and out of the school gate and on the street with Emma helping me.

"This is cute. It's cute you'll set all this up for Ray, it really is. I'm also glad you two made it up for each other." She smiled, didn't turn her head to look at me as she usual do.

We stopped up when we was arrived to the place I'd planned the things. I sat the things down on a blanket and tried to make it okay, to make it more Ray style in it.

"Let's go, Norman. The class will soon end, you also need your bag." She looked at her watch and looked at me. I nodded and we walked back to our school.

We both quickly walked in the school's gate and in the exits door. We went to each way and I found my bag in my locker.

I quickly walked to my last class, which I had with Ray. I opened the door, "sorry I'm late." I apologized to the teacher and saw everyone look at me, expertly Ray.

The teacher looked their way to me, "Norman, why are you late?" I knew that question would come from them.

I quickly thought of something I could say, "I was making something for my girlfriend." As I said the last word, I knew I made a mistake, it just came out of my mouth.

I looked at Ray who had widened his eyes. I quickly looked back at the teacher. I saw them roll their eyes to one of the seats.

I walked down to where Ray sat, and sat beside him. "You need an explanation for that, Norman." He glared at me, but of course he'd say that when I said "girlfriend".

I nodded and looked back at the teacher talking, as I just felt bad of saying "girlfriend".

As our class ended, I packed my bag and got ready to ask Ray to come with me after school, but when I turned my head to the left he was already gone.

I quickly ran after him, "hey, Ray!" I shouted after him, but he didn't react to it at all.

He finally stopped walking and turned around to me, "what do you want?" He raised his eyebrow in an annoyance. Was he angry?

I gently let my hand down his shoulder, "I know you're probably a bit upset, or something. But I swear, I'm not dating somebody else than you, Ray. I would never cheat on you for some random girl-" he cut me off, as he was speaking serious of what I told the teacher.

He took my hand off from his shoulder, "Then what was the reason of saying it, huh? Yeah, you didn't have anything else to say, was it that? If it were, then fuck you. You could have said something else in saying "girlfriend", Norman." I froze, I really didn't know what to reply. I was shocked from hear all this from him, he was actually emotional, and not a hard type guy as people say.

He walked away and turned to exits door.

My head was so full of confusion. Yes, I did say "girlfriend", but I'd never date a girl.

I walked to my locker and put my two books in, "hey, you." A voice from behind me echoed in the hallway.

I shut my locker and turned around, "yes?" I crossed my arms, as my bag was on my back.

He smirked, "I've heard Ray is an Omega, am I right about that, 'Norman'?" Where the hell did he hear that from. Ray would never say he is an Omega, never. Who knew Ray is?!

I stopped crossing my arm across my chest, "him, an Omega? Seriously, I've known him for so long, he'd tell me if he was. But actually, he is a Beta." I promised Ray I never would tell anyone he was an Omega, and I won't let his trust to me end.

They pushed me up against the locker, and I let out a small groan, "are you sure about that?" I looked up at them, feeling my back slowly come off my back and down the ground.

He stopped smirking and looked at their friends, "let's go." They let go of me and made their walk to the exits door.

Why would he even know if Ray is an Omega, that isn't his job to know that, it isn't.

I straightened my shirt and took my bag on my back again and made to the exits door, hoping Emma and the others was outside waiting, which I knew Ray wouldn't be.

I walked out the hallway and glanced Emma and the others. I walked over to them, and stood behind Ray. I let my hand on his shoulder, because I knew I wouldn't be allowed to let my arms wrap around his waist as I usual do.

Emma smiled at me, "Hey Norman, how did it go?" I was about to say something when Ray spoke up, "what do you mean, Emma?" Emma looked at me to make sign I should say it.

"It was meant to be a surprise for you, Ray." He turned around and looked up at me, raising his eyebrow at me. I knew he probably didn't understood what I meant by it.

He asked confused, "A surprise?" I kissed his cheek. "I was doing a surprise for you, so that was why I didn't came to class as I usual do." I smiled weakly at him. "But you don't have to forgive me. And I'm sorry for saying "girlfriend", I know you maybe not so much into me saying those stuff, after we came in a relationship." I ran my hand through his hair, and slide his front hair there covered his left eye behind his ear.

Ray made his upset face, as I knew he felt a bit bad of what he thought it was, but it weren't, "and I love you, I don't love somebody else, I only love you, Ray." He hugged me and I of course hugged him back.

I felt his head in my chest, "I'm sorry... Norman. I should have let you speak out, not just walking away...." I kissed the top of his head. "It's okay, Ray." I stopped hugging him and grabbed his jaw and smirked, "But I loved seeing you a little jealous." He pushed himself away from me, and I saw his red face. It was cute.

Ray began to walk home, so did we all. But I would ask him if he could come with me for that picnic I had made for him, I just wish he'd say yes.

This one was a bit longer than I expected it to be, ahahah!

But I hope y'all liked this chapter, hehe.

Byeee!!!<3