Chapter seven

Damn, bois~
A month has past. Ray and Norman started dating. Ray had told Norman his feelings about him, and Norman had told the same about Ray. Heheh🤌🏼✨

.•*𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚖*•.

"Ray, time to wake up." Norman told and smiled at Ray. "I'm not feeling well...." Ray replied with a weakly voice.. "It's been almost a week, Ray... I'm really worried about you. Can you please go to the doctor just to check?" Norman asked and laid his hand down Ray's head and touched his hair softly. "Okay. I'll try go to the doctor later the day." Ray told and hold around his stomach.

Norman got up from bed and went into his room to take his clothes on. He went downstairs to the others in the kitchen. "Ray still feeling ill?" Gilda asked worried. "Yeah... I told him, he should go to the doctor to check what was wrong with him." Norman replied and smiled a little.

"GUYS THE PANCAKES ARE READY!" Emma shouted energetic. They walked to take some plates, forks and knives to not get their hands dirty.

Ray quickly got up from bed and ran to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. Fuck... I really should go to the doctor, just to check. Ray thought and throw a little bit more up.

Norman heard something from upstairs, so he when up to check. He walked first into Ray's room to see if he was there, but he wasn't. He then checked the bathroom and there he was, throwing up.

"Ray?!" Norman shouted and ran into the bathroom. He went down his knees and hold onto Ray's back and hold Ray's hair away from his face. "You're doing great..." Norman tried to praise him.

Ray stopped throwing up. He wiped the throw away from from his mouth. "You okay?" Norman asked, as Ray came to himself. "Yeah..." Ray replied and looked ill in eyes.

"I'll skip today. Should we go to the doctor together?" Norman asked with a smile, Ray nodded. Norman brought Ray into his room and laid him down the bed.

Norman walked out of the room and downstairs. "Guys, I'm skipping today. Ray needs me." Norman told and they said it was fine.

When Emma, Gilda and Don went to school, Norman walked up to Ray's room. "They have left. Want to go there now, or wait a little?" Norman asked. "Wait a little, but I want cuddles.." Ray said and blushed. Norman smiled and walked to the bed and crawled next to Ray to cuddle.

Some hours had past and they woke up. Norman looked down at Ray who still slept. He looks so cute. Norman thought and smiled softly at Ray sleeping.

Norman moved Ray slowly away from him, so he could get out of bed and downstairs.

As Norman walked downstairs, he opened the fidget to make something for Ray when he woke up.

Ray slowly opened his eyes and sat up, rubbing them. Norman left? Ray thought and went out of bed and walked downstairs to where Norman was.

"Hi, Norman." Ray said and saw him in the kitchen, making something. Norman turned around see him, he smiled and said: "Hi, slept well?" Ray nodded and walked up to him to see what he was making.

"What are you making?" Ray asked. "Just some of breakfast to you, if you can call it like that." Norman replied and smiled. "After we have ate, can we go to the doctor?" Ray asked. "Sure, of course, baby." Norman responded and continued making the food.

After Norman had made the breakfast to Ray, they sat down at the table. Ray began to eat the food and he smiled of great food he ate.

After Ray had ate his breakfast, Norman the plate and threw it in dishwasher.

They walked up to Ray's room to get into his clothes, so they could go to the doctor. "Turn around, Norman." Ray said and pointed a turn around finger at him. "Huh, why? I've already seen your body?" Norman said. "I'm been serious, pervert." Ray said and Norman widened his eyes for the word 'pervert'.

"Fine, I'll turn around." Norman told and turned around.

Ray took off his pyjamas and into his clothes. Ray had taking a black hoodie and black ripped jeans. "You can look now." Ray said and Norman turned around. "Ray, you know it's really hot outside, right?" Norman said and got up from the bed. "I know, that's why i have a shirt under by hoodie if I feel hot or something." Ray said and arranged his hair as he looked at the mirror.

When Ray was ready to go, Norman took his phone, the car key and the house key with him. He locked the door when Ray began to walk to the car. Norman walked to the car and sat in, and drove to the hospital.

When they arrived, they packed the car and went out of the car.

They walked into the hospital and asked if they could get a check of somethings sickness Ray had. (idk what that's called:()

The lady said they should wait in a waiting room till the doctor said his name.

As they waited, an Omega male and his Alpha came coming down the hall. Ray looked at the Omega's belly and thought he probably was pregnant or something- "Ray ******" The doctor shouted to find the person.

Ray and Norman got up from their sits and walked with the doctor into the doctor's office.

They sat down and Ray was a little nervous about this. "So, what happened?" The doctor asked. "Well, my boyfriend has been throwing up these days and been feeling really ill. His stomach has been hurt some of the days." Norman told and looked down at Ray. "Hmm... Alpha, Omega, right?" The doctor asked, they nodded. "During sex together?" He asked. Ray blushed of the question. "Yes, doctor." Norman replied. "Have been using condoms?" He then asked. "I think one to two times, I think." Norman said and wasn't sure. "And have you been during sex many times or only heats?" He asked. "No, I think only three times, doctor." Norman told and Ray felt embarrassing, so he looked away.

"Okay. Thank you." The doctor said and was written something down the computer. "Okay. Your boyfriend might be pregnant." The doctor said and looked at them both.

(Boom, what the freak!)