Jimin's thoughts were broken when jungkook snapped his fingers in front of him and making him startled.

" Where are you lost? I asked how was your day today?" Jungkook repeated.

" Oh yeah uh.....it was....same like always." He said and jungkook nodded.

" Let's go to your place. I'm staying tonight. " Jungkook said and jimin smiled and after finishing their ice creams they straddled the bike and drived back to jimin's house.

" Hello mom and dad! " jungkook said to jimin's parents. Yeah right they call eachother's parents mom and dad. Their friendship is too long. It's almost as if jimin's house is jungkook's second house and same vice-versa.

" Hello jungkook....you guys need some snacks?" Mrs park asked.

" Yes please mom we're watching a movie we need some" jimin said and mrs park nodded.

As soon as they reached jimin's room. Jungkook dropped himself on the bed making jimin shake his head at his dramatic bestfriend.

" Where's your laptop. I'll select a movie." Jungkook said looking around the room and finally picking up jimin's laptop from his study table.

They were now on the bed cuddling each other. Jimin's body was so soft and warm it made jungkook felt like home. It's a mystery to jungkook why he always feels so calm and happy in jimin's presence. He forgets the whole world when he's with jimin and he seriously don't know why he feels that. The only thing he knows is jimin is his home.

Jimin was feeling content having jungkook by his side cuddling. He knew that they can be nothing more than bestfriends so he is content with these small moments only. He feels safe in Jungkook's arms.

They were interrupted when jimin's phone started ringing. Picking it up jimin saw ' jungkook's mom ' flash on his screen.

He looked at jungkook weirdly before picking it up.

" Hello mom" jimin greeted .

" Hey jimin....sweetie is jungkook with you? " Mrs Jeon asked.

" Yes he's with me. Is everything okay?" He said looking at jungkook and jungkook looked back at him unamused. He knew his mother would call in a minute or two.

" No nothing is wrong. That brat just ran out of the house that late at night without telling where he's going. I was just worried."

" Oh no it's no problem. He's with me." Jimin said and Mrs Jeon thanked him before they hanged up.

" This is very bad kookie....you should atleast tell your parents...."

" Jiminie not again please.....I don't wanna hear any lecture....the movie is so interesting and mom have to interrupt at the wrong time." Jungkook said childishly playing the movie again. And jimin just hit the back of his head softly before focusing on the movie.

NEXT MORNING

Jimin and jungkook along with their friends were roaming in the hallways of the college playing around. As it was still ten minutes before the bell rung.

" Let's just go have fun in the class only. The hallways are too crowded anyways." Hoseok said and everyone nodded . They all were walking to the class but jimin was walking to his lockers making jungkook pull jimin's arms.

" Where?" He asked jimin with raised eyebrows as all their friends attention turned towards them.

" Oh I forgot one book in my locker. You guys go I'll join you in a bit." Jimin explained but jungkook just looked at him expressionlessly.

" I'm coming with you...." Jungkook was saying but yoongi cut him off.

" Oh wait I think I also forgot my pen. I'll join you jimin. Come on." Yoongi said pulling jimin's other hand which made jungkook's grip on jimin's hand loosen as yoongi pulled jimin with him towards the lockers.

Jungkook just stared at their backs. He was feeling weird. 'What the fuck is yoongi's problem?! I was still talking to jimin. Huh! Jerk." Jungkook thought rolling his tongue on his inner side of cheeks not knowing why he was so pissed about something this small. Ignoring it he just made his way towards the classroom.

Jimin and yoongi were taking out their things from the locker when a guy came towards jimin.

" Hey jimin..." He said making jimin turn around startled to look at him.

" Hey uhm....do I know you?" Jimin asked. The boy was good looking but jimin didn't saw him before in the school.

" No I uhm...... I'm sunwoo .I'm a freshman."

" Oh...hi how can I help you?" Asked jimin sweetly when he saw the boy was nervous. Yoongi's attention was on them as well. He looked amused.

" I actually....I....I like you jimin...I really really like you.....will you...will you go on a date with me." Sunwoo said making jimin's eyes widen. It was not the first time when jimin rejected someone but he still feels guilty everytime being the kind soul he was. Yoongi brows were raised as he was loving the drama.

" Oh....uh...sunwoo I'm sorry. But I... I'm not really interested in dating right now." Jimin said sweetly trying to be as gentle as possible but also straightforward as to not give him false hopes.

Sunwoo looked like he was about to cry making jimin even more guilty.

" Oh uh..."

" I'm really sorry sunwoo."

" No! Why are you being sorry. It's not your fault. And you're very sweet." Sunwoo said making jimin smile sadly.

" I'm sure you'll find someone who'll love you as well." Jimin said and sunwoo smiled at him before nodding and turning around to leave.

" Poor kid " yoongi said as they were on their way to class.

" Yeah he was sweet. I feel so bad now." Jimin said sighing.

" Hey it's not your fault that you don't like him. " Yoongi said and jimin nodded.

" What took you so long?" Jungkook asked jimin with a serious face the moment he sat beside jungkook.

" Nothing...." Jimin started but yoongi cut him off.

" A guy just asked jimin out." Yoongi interupted making jimin glare at him as their friends started letting out teasing noises.

" Who?!" Jungkook asked, suddenly looking pissed off making jimin frown confusedly.

" Sunwoo.... he's a freshman." Yoongi said and jimin just massaged his temples in frustration. He'll kill yoongi for sure after class.

" What did you say?" Jungkook asked him , voice low almost dangerous.

" That I'm not interested." Jimin replied playing with the hem of his hoodie looking down.

" Hmm..." Jungkook hummed which sounded like he was almost satisfied. Jimin was about call him out for his weird behaviour but was interrupted when their professor entered.

                                                                       TO BE CONTINUED