Chapter 21- Dark Flashbacks

Start from the beginning

"How may I help you?" He has a very delicate voice with mysterious undertones. 

"Please just get me some Fried Pork ramen with bacon pieces and a Spiced Chai Latte."

"Certainly." He began cooking, huh? A cook at such a young age. I decided to take the time to look at where I'm sitting. It was one of those booths with the wooden roof and ancient Japanese symbols everywhere you know? Other than that, it was pretty normal. Yup, pretty normal.
Sometimes I wonder how the first half of my day I nearly- ahem, was controlled to nearly kill people and know I'm just chillin eating some ramen. -Sigh-, my life is so messed up. I spun on my chair, luckily it was one of those tall ones with the small circular tops that spin around. I spun and looked at the scenery, maybe that will calm me down. Little children with their mothers, how sweet...mine is dead. Kids playing and enjoying their childhood and making memories. My only childhood memory is my parents being killed in front of me and being controlled to kill two men off the face of the earth. Kids enjoying sweets...my parents never gave me any in case of poison. Yup, my life is just so damn messed up.

"Here you are, Miss. Oh, and if you don't mind, the name's Richard, what's yours?" His brown eyes with honey flecks stared at me. 

"No problem, my name's Lily." I broke apart my wooden chopsticks and when I finished scraping off the splinters, I carefully picked up some ramen and blew on it. It's tempting fried pork-and bacon smell wafted around me. I grinned, couldn't wait to chow down. 

"You know, I used to be friend with someone named Lily too..." Richard started, his eyes looked like he was thinking of wild things.

"Really? What happened to her?" I could instantly see I (probably) asked a bad question. I was about to tell him that he didn't have to answer that if he didn't want to, but he said it anyway, so I guess he did? He started talking like he was reading each word from a article, as if each word he said, he didn't actually believe, but had no other choice. 

"Lily was a friend of mine when I was seven years old. She was quite nice and I liked her. Then one day, she was just suddenly deemed dead. They said that they couldn't find her body, but the dead body of her parents and two men in black suits."

I nearly choked on my ramen. Eh, this is getting just a tad too similar to a story I know too much of already. ...But no way, right? I would probably remember someone if they remembered me. Oh wait, never mind I don't remember anything other than that thanks to a certain mind washer. I could almost swear I heard him chuckling in my mind. 

"Her name was Lily, Lily Sky-" I immediately stopped him...with my lips, opps. I back up immediately and cover my mouth with my hands, he does the same. I'm so lucky there were flags meant as a 'door' so people could only see stuff waist down from the outside. We both face away from each other as we both blush a deep hue. I was about to apologize, before he started talking.

"Y-You're Lily, the Lily I loved, right?" My eyes widened in surprise, what?

Madara's P.O.V

I felt a tingle in my chest again, damn. She found him. I was worried the first time I felt the 'tingle', but just decided to dismiss it with the fact that maybe she was close to him. Grr, now my heart's on fire. 

"Damn it, Lily!" I growled as I punched a hole through my wall. Whatever, I'll get Pein to fix that later. I frown sadly as I remembered the day I met Cheryl. She had dark crimson red hair and flaming red eyes to match. She was a natural beauty. It was hard to find someone with red eyes that didn't have Sharingan. Nearly impossible, almost. Anyhow, many fell for her only to be burned. Literally. That's how she got the name, the 'Flaming Viper'. As beautiful as a viper, flames as deadly as venom. 

'She always was the better one at fire jutsu's anyway...' 

Only naturally, people expected us to fall in love. Madara, the 'only guy good enough'. He had charm, intellect, money, power and good looks. Yet, he still wasn't good enough for her. Heh, either that or she just really like to reject him. I guess mothers to daughters, huh?  Just in case your thinking, no. I'm not her father, not...the person she chose. She just had to choose that Jackson guy, didn't she? Why? She was way too good for that filth-filled guy! His looks were...not too shabby I guess, but I was still the better choice! He was pretty smart, but I was still smarter. No charm, he doesn't need it, his looks talk for him. Power? His parents were the C.E.O of a make-up company, does that count? Ya, he had money, so what? If you do the math, I was obviously the better choice, you would know even if you didn't know me and just so happened to see the both of us together. Which let me tell you, is not a common sight. Then they went ahead and had Lily. How I been seventeen for so long? It's simple, I'm immortal. Not a really big surprise though. You know pale skin, red eyes, immortal, what else can be that? Anyhow, then somewhere along the way, Lily came to Sanin High. I was surprised, yet I was good at hiding it. You came like you had no memories of your past, and you don't. Not any more, anyway.

Whoo! That's the last pre-written chapter I have. The editing was insane, but it was worth it. At least I think it looks more like a normal story? I'm going to edit again, since I feel it could have been edited better, and could have added some more adverbs. Anyway, thank you guys so much for the support! I hope you guys like this story, and thanks!