Harley : Escape this nightmare

Harley was a genius boy with magic, he is naughty and always a troublemaker to Vance's home. He often do magic Inventions and card tricks, and also do space escape to play with his sister, Lesley. Lesley is adopted by Vance family, as now she is adopted, she is Harley's older sister. And yet Harley has no friends, because he is focused more on his magic, and wanted to make his father proud. Duke Vance the owner of Vance's wealth and a father of Harley. Duke Vance hated Harley ever since it was born, because he is blaming Harley for his wife's death, but even though Duke Vance don't love Harley that way, Lesley adores and loves Harley.

 Duke Vance hated Harley ever since it was born, because he is blaming Harley for his wife's death, but even though Duke Vance don't love Harley that way, Lesley adores and loves Harley

Since Harley has no friends, Harley got bored and decides to explore its mansion, then he search a small room where he found his mother's photo and all her things. "So this is where father puts everything about mother" (Harley said)
Duke Vance found Harley holding his wife's picture, then he yelled at Harley, Harley was shocked and accidentally broke her mother's photo, Duke Vance was so mad that he could kill his own son! then he choked Harley with his bare hands, so as Lesley came in and save Harley.

Lesley - (Lesley grabed Harley and starts to argue with duke Vance) How could you do this to your own son!?
I know what you have been going through, but it is not Harley's fault! (Lesley hugs Harley with teary eyes)
I know you are blaming Harley for your wife's death.
(Harley shocked and started to sob) I'm sorry Mr. Vance, but we may leave the room now.
[ Lesley then carried Harley back to his room ]

**at Harley's room**

(Harley's P.O.V.)

I.... I can't believe what I just..... *sighs*, so father was mas blaming me for mother's death, that is why he despise me.....
and Lesley keeps saying that it wasn't my fault...
but....[ but maybe it was really my fault, if I just didn't came into their lives, they would be happy together ]
I just don't know the truth!
(Harley shouts and cries, then Lesley came)

[ but maybe it was really my fault, if I just didn't came into their lives, they would be happy together ]I just don't know the truth!(Harley shouts and cries, then Lesley came)

*Lesley knocks*

Lesley - Harley?

Harley - oh, Les..ley... Hi..

Lesley - I'm sorry about earlier, I should have stayed calm, I just went mad and can't control myself. I'm really sorry brother.

Harley - Oh, it's nothing Lesley, It's fine! and thanks for saving me, I just dont want to see father yet....
I just wanted to rest, please....

Lesley- Oh, alright. I'm going down stairs now, have a good sleep, goodnight.

Harley - Goodnight Les.

(Harley's P.O.V.)

I don't think, I could...
I respect him, I do all he says, I love my father. I couldn't believe he hates me so much, and could even kill me....
*teary eyes*
maybe I can... leave this nightmare... right...? (packs up his things and ready to leave) I don't want blowjob or anyone know that I am leaving. (then he sneaks out of the mansion and went to the forest). everyone knows that I hate forests, it'll be harder for them to look for me.
"I want to be with myself"