The bird shocks the Dragon / I don't care about your dreams.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

And then he began chuckling to himself.

' Despite this loss, now it's getting interesting....' he thought.

( Meanwhile in Horikita's room. )

Horikita looked at the screen in shock.

" C-Class D took first place? But....ho-" And then the realization kicked in.

She grabbed the note that Kiyopon had left her and read it again.

' Class D is going to win.

Rest well, 

- Ayanokoji ' it said.

" Ayanokoji-kun....." Horikita said to herself.

( Back at ship )

" Hahaha! Nicely done, Classmates! You've impressed me just a bit!" Koenji said with a laugh.

Class D sighed and Sudo looked pissed.

" We lost points because of you, Koenji!" He roared.

Koenji slicked back his wet hair and gave a smile.

" Haha! You see, I was quite sick and unable to go forward with the exam!" He said.

" Stop lying! And get out of the pool! You are contaminating it with your narcissism!" Ike yelled.

And the banter between the 3 idiots and Koenji soon began.

The rest of Class D simply watched and were content with how the exam ended.

Kiyopon walked away from his classmates and went up the stairs until a voice called him.

" Wait!" Horikita said.

Kiyopon turned his head to look at her.

" I....I want you to explain this....if you will...." she asked.

Kiyopon silently nodded in agreement and jerked his head, signaling for Horikita to follow him to the upper deck.

Horikita and Kiyopon now stood at the empty upper deck of the ship.

Kiyopon leaned on the rails as Horikita got ready to ask her question.

" I want to know...how you did it. What exactly did you do?" She asked carefully.

Kiyopon took out his trusty notebook ( which he was quite happy to be reunited with at long last...) and wrote on it.

He showed Horikita his notebook.

' I didn't really plan to do anything this exam....at least, until a certain moment occured.

I already knew the leaders of each class after a few days.

When Mori and I first found the spot at the cave, we saw Katsuragi nearby it.

He was holding a card. And then soon, Yahiko went out of the cave.

Most would probably assume that Katsuragi was the leader. But his card was simply a decoy in case others found them at the cave.

So I concluded that Yahiko was Class A's leader. Since Katsuragi probably improvised on the decoy as soon Yahiko's greed took over and immediately tried to secure that spot.