page 27

Four more arrows hit him weakening him further. The Demon activates Limit break allowing them to break through his limits. After breaking through his limits they rise to their feet and slowly with effort they reach for an arrow and attempts to remove it when an arrow stabs them in the ribcage. Another arrow in the back of the spine. Another arrow strikes them in their shoulder followed by another in the other shoulder. This causes them to fall to their knees. They activate an ability that allows them to use the full power of the brain. Upon using this ability they rise to their feet effortlessly and pull out the arrows while side stepping out of the way of four more arrows. The four arrows strike nearby trees becoming stuck. The Demon sprints towards the direction of one of the archers. They move out of the way of arrows shot at them in seconds they reach a clearing and finding Max. They sprint towards Max while moving out of the way of more arrows reaches Max and kicks him out of the clearing. That is when the entire clearing is blasted with lightning. The Demon side steps out of the way when suddenly an arrow hits them in the back of the head. The Demon is than hit with the lightning causing them to fall to their knees. The Demon tries to rise to their feet when they are stabbed in the gut with a Dragon tooth crafted sword by John. The Demon looks at John and says "You'll pay for this"' John stabs them in the neck with a second sword and says " I'm coming for your friends you'll see them in Hell" John decapitates the Demon with his sword.