page 18

Danny looks at John and says "We might sucssfully kill one of the other great leaders if we are lucky we can only hope to stand a chance after getting aid from the Dragons" Mike says "Than we need to stop talking and head out" Flare says "I agree we should leave now" Emily says "I'll lead the way" Two minites later the group heads out. Three weeks later an indivual from the human race with black hair and red eyes at the age of sixteen arrives at the territory of Dragons. They conceal their presence and locate the home of the Dragons. The indivual easily detects the presence of nearly two million Dragons and thousands of Dragon eggs. They whistle causeing two deadly Wolves and four large Eagles to manifest. The indivual watches as the Eagles take to the sky and circle the area alearting the Dragons. While the Wolves rush into the Dragon's territory. This splits them in half. Two seconds later the indivual casually approches. A black scaled Dragon attacks however the indivual counters. Leaping onto the Dragon's back and punches through it.  The Dragon's internal organs shatter with perfect accuracy. The indivual than jumps off the Dragon's back landing on the back of a second Dragon. The indivual crushes it's internal organs they than use the power of gravity drastically increaseing it causeing all of the Dragon's to slam onto the ground. The indivual says "Pathetic die for me now" Instantly gravity is multiplied by four thousand times the normal level. This kills the Dragons. The indivual says "What a disapontment the myth is wasted on you" The indivual notices a sole survior and says "I'll let you live to spread the news of what happened"