Meeting the Future Uncle-in-Law

Naruto walked up the stairs with his hands in his pockets and a emotionless look on his face. He suddenly stopped and raised his head slightly.

"Is there something you need Anbu-san?" Naruto asked calmly as a ANBU came from within the shadows.

"Namikaze-san. I am here to bring you to Hokage-sama." The ANBU stated in a emotionless tone.

"Really? Right now while the Chunin Exams is going on?" Naruto asked with a raised eyebrow as he turned to the ANBU member. The said ANBU, who had on a boat mask, nodded.

"Yes. The Raikage wants to meet you. Which is why I am ordered to bring you to Hokage-sama." The ANBU answered, which caused Naruto to nod.

"I'm ready when you are." Naruto simply said as the ANBU walked in front of Naruto and laid his hand on his shoulder before they disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

-Scene Change-

"When will he get here, Hokage-dono?" The Raikage asked slightly impatient causing the now, young Hokage to smirk slightly.

"Right about now." Hiruzen said and true to his words, Naruto and the ANBU appeared a couple of feet in front of them. The ANBU bowed and disappeared in quick speeds, leaving Naruto standing there by his lonesome. The Raikage smirked as he got up and walked towards Naruto. Once he was close enough, he stopped and looked down on Naruto. Naruto simply looked up with cold blue eyes, that made Raikage almost have a heart attack.

'This brat is a splitting image of my rival!' The Raikage thought.

"So, you're the Namikaze brat eh?" Ay started off as Naruto just kept the same look on his face.

"So what if I am? Is there a problem?" Naruto asked as he crossed his arms.

"There is no problem at all boy." Ay stated before releasing his chakra to the extreme causing everyone around the Kage Section but Hiruzen to gasp.

Naruto only narrowed his eyes before he did the same which sent web like cracks along the floor. His chakra was dark navy blue in color, and it was more intense than the Raikage's which was shocking. Naruto then held up finger which made the intensity of his chakra to be overwhelming.

The weather started to change also, as the sky's started to turn dark blue and lightning began striking violently. The wind began to pick up also and it was starting to rain. Thunder roared loudly, which scared half of the children in the stands. Ay grinned as he activated his lightning cloak, which also intensified his chakra causing the ground to shake violently.

With two different and intense chakra's being released from two different people, it started to create a minor earthquake. Naruto eyes glared dangerously at the man as he released more of his OWN chakra, causing the weather to get a little bit more dangerous. Ay then threw a punch at Naruto, which shocked Hiruzen greatly as Naruto just stood there and waited for the punch to come closer.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion as the fist came closer to Naruto. Naruto simply closed his eyes before reopening them as the glowed electric blue.

"Strike." Was all Naruto said as huge lightning bolt struck right in front of Naruto and the Raikage's fist causing Ay to jump back. He looked at his hands and saw that his hands were shaking and smoking.

He had be struck by the lightning bolt.

"You might be as fast as lightning Ay-sama. But I have complete control over the real thing. Meaning I can do anything with real lightning." Naruto stated as rain fell on his head. Ay narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean might be as fast as lightning?" Ay asked with a narrowed look.

"Exactly what I said." A voice said from behind him causing his eyes to widen as he felt a wave of dark bloodlust from behind him. It was coming from no one other than Naruto.

"How did you get behind me?" Ay asked as Naruto kept a cold look on his face.

"The moment you threw a punch at me, I was already behind you. The 'Naruto' in front of you is nothing but a mere afterimage." Naruto informed the Raikage. Ay turned back to the 'Naruto' in front of him only to see him wither away into nothing. Ay just smirked before chuckling.

"You really are my rivals son." Was the only thing Ay said as Naruto only smirked as he stopped raising his chakra causing the weather to simmer down, which was a relief to everyone.

"Uncle, you said you wouldn't do anything." A beautiful voice said catching Naruto's attention. He slowly turned around and blushed slightly before regaining his regular tan color. It was the girl who he was going to soon marry, Akeno Himejima.

Naruto walked up to the girl slowly and smoothly with each step. Once he was close to her, he brought his head down slightly to look in her violet eyes. She had a kind smile on her face which made Naruto's heart skip a beat.

"I suppose you are the woman I'm supposed to marry." Naruto said smoothly which caused the girl to giggle cutely.

"Yes. My name is Akeno Himejima, and I suppose you are the man I am to be wed to." She replied back causing Naruto to smirk as he took her hand gently before placing a small kiss on her hand.

"Indeed I am. My name is Naruto Namikaze, your soon to be husband." Naruto said smoothly causing her to blush.

"Your quite the gentlemen Namikaze-kun, if you are the man I have to marry, then I have no regrets whatsoever." She said with a slightly seductive smirk. Naruto just smirked and lifted up her head slightly so she could look into his eyes.

"Oh there were no regrets to began with,". Naruto said before he bent down to her ear, "darling." He whispered huskily in her ear causing her to blush a shade darker and giggle. Before she could say anything else, the crowd erupted into cheers, which caught both of their attention before Naruto sighed.

"So he's here. About damn time." He grumbled which caused Akeno to look a him curiously.

"Who Naruto-kun?" She asked as she grabbed his hand and interlocked her fingers with his fingers. Naruto noticed this but he didn't mind it.

"My teammate, Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto answered with a narrowed look.

"LET THE NEXT FIGHT OF THE CHUNIN EXAM FINALS BEGIN!"

To Be Continued....