Part 42- Warm Welcomes

Hello everyone! Here's chapter forty-two, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
================================================================================

Fast Forward: They reach Delhi~ 

===

"We're finally here!" exclaimed Ahaan as Ishqi and him got out of the car, the family members had already reached before the couple to prepare for their welcome. They hand-in-hand walked to the main door and rang the doorbell. 

The door was opened by Savitri while the rest of the family stood beside her, confetti fell upon them and a photographer was hired to capture the beautiful moment. 

The inside of the house seemed to be beautifully decorated. There were flower petals scattered all across the floor while a pot filled with rice and a tray containing a solution of vermillion and water sat beside it. 

Ishqi hugged her new family and her mother-in-law applied "tilak" onto their foreheads after which they both removed their shoes and did as they were directed. 

They entered the house and Ishqi slightly kicked the rice pot with her right foot, smilingly while holding onto Ahaan's hand. Then she stepped into the tray and slowly walked into the house leaving red footprints behind. 

Ishqi was given a warm welcome by her in-laws and her heart fluttered at the thought that she'd gotten married into such an amazing family who had accepted her wholeheartedly. "Itna lambha safar kiya, tum dono thak gaye hoge, jao apne room mein jaa ke thoda aaram karlo" Dadi said as she caressed Ishqi's face. 

Kartik: Ek second! Yeh dono aaram kareinge toh hum kya kareinge? he said to purposely tease them- 

Ahaan glared at his brother while Ishqi held his ear, "Accha ji? Mujhe toh lagah aaj tumhari meeting hai XYZ cafe mein? hmm?" 

Kartik: A-Arrey bhabhi! Kon si meeting? And kis ke saath??! he asked confused- 

Ahaan: Chaar letters hai usske name mein...two "a's" one "t"and an "r"- Samajhe yeh samajhae? he asked while shaking his head- 

Kartik's eyes widened a little, he looked at the confused faces of the elders and thanked god Sonu wasn't here- she had a low IQ but the way Ahaan said it, she would've cracked it in a second. "Nahi nahi samaj gaya..." he immediately said and Ishqi left his ear, "gooddd!"

Kartik: A-Aap dono jaiye na rest kijiye, dinner pe milte hai..m-mujhe ek bohot important kaam yaad agaya hai..he said, grabbed the car keys from the shelf and zoomed out of there, Ishqi and Ahaan laughed at his antics. 

"Ishqi, isse bhi hogaya hai p-" Ishqi fake coughed and Ahaan was brought back into the real world, he saw the elders staring at them questionably. "Kya hogaya hai isse?" asked Ritu Chachi. 

Ishqi: Kya hogaya hai? Kuch bhi toh nahi hua! Bilkul theek hai humara Kartik! 

Ahaan: Hmm, chalo Ishqi- he said as he moved towards the stairs-

"EK SECOND!" yelled Savitri- "Ishqi ko shoes toh pehene dou!" 

Ahaan: Wohhhh, um maa- usski koi zaroorat nahi hai.."Meinnnn" he went up to Ishqi and picked her up in his arms- "Mein utha ke lejaunga!" he said and both headed upstairs leaving the family giggling behind. 

====
~ In the room ~ 

"AVM aab toh neeche uttar dijiye, hum upar agaye hai aur pata nahi neeche saab kya sooch rahe hoge!" Ishqi said they entered the room- 

Ahaan: Kya sooch rahe hoge? he smirked at her while she pulled his cheeks, "Aapke dimaag mein saara din wohi saab chalta rehta hai na!" 

"Ouchhh" Ishqi left his cheeks and a pout formed on her face, "Yaar, nayi nayi shaadi hui hai humari, in-fact abhi purey twenty four hours bhi nahi hue"

Ishqi: Uff! Matlab pura time aapka high class romance hi chalta rahe, she was now purposely teasing him- 

"But" Ahaan pouted and Ishqi chuckled, "Mazak kar rahi thi" she kissed his cheek while he lowered her to the ground. "Fresh hojaate hai, phir kareinge.." she walked to the suitcase, sensing his gaze on her. 

"Kya?" he asked eagerly- 

"Baatein!" she replied cheekily as she went into the restroom, Ahaan giggled, "iss ladki ka kuch nahi ho sakta" 

~ A Few Moments Later ~ 

Both of them were sitting on the bed, with Ishqi snuggling into Ahaan and his arms wrapped around her, "AVM, Kartik aur Tara? Inn dono ka kya scene hai?" 

Ahaan nodded in agreement, "Hmm kuch toh hai" 

Ishqi looked up and sat cross legged in front of him, "Offo! Woh mujhe pata hai! Humein yeh pata lagana hai ke KYA hai aur KAB and KAISE hua...barhe hai unn dono se! Itna toh haq baanta hai na!" 

Ahaan giggled, "Toh kya chahati ho? Apna time unn dono ki detective-giry karne mein laagai?" 

Ishqi: Aur nahi toh kya! she paused, "But ek second, "Detective-giry?" aap theek toh ho na AVM" 

Ahaan: Aab toh aadat dal lo madam, your language has merged into mine!

"hmm" she said impressed- "Not bad Mr. AVM...first day pe hi biwi ki zuban bolne laage?" Ishqi raised her eyebrows. 

Ahaan: Uh huh! But tum woh chodo aur yeh baatao ke plan kya hai? Woh dono khud toh na kuch baataige aur na hi kissi ko pata chalne deinge. 

"Chale!" she said as she stood up and got her outdoor shoes from within the suitcase, "uthiye na, isse pehle woh dono wahan se gayab hojai" 

Ahaan: Ishqi!? Are you in you senses?! Mein mazaak kar raha hai, hum waqai mein toh unpe spy karne nahi jaa rahe na! 

Ishqi stood there, with her arms folded to her chest, staring at him-

Ahaan: H-Hum spy kareinge unn pe? he asked, really contemplating what he was doing. 

Ishqi: Arrey AVM! Spy thodi na kareinge! Range haathon pakarein ge unn dono ko aur phir apne tareeke se saach ugalwai ge! she said matter of factly- 

Ahaan: Tum toh aise keh rahi ho jaise woh bechare dono chori kar ke bhaage hai aur hum u-

Ishqi cut him off, "Zyada derr ki na toh woh dono waqai mein bhaag jaige aur phir yeh mouka bhi haath se jaiga, uthiye" she said as she walked towards him and pulled him by the arm. 

Ahaan sighed and both tip-toed out of the house, thanking god that the rest of the members of the family were in their rooms resting. 

"The things his girl was making him do!" 

//To Be Continued//

===============================================================================

That's all for today guys, hope ya'll liked it! { Word Count: 1120 } Next part'll be updated soon! 💛

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Pls ignore any mistakes 😚

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

~ Vera 🌸