Part 33- Mendhi & Sangeet

Hello everyone! Here's chapter thirty-three, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛
================================================================================

==The much dreaded time for Ishqi & Ahaan had arrived, it was 2:30pm and the garden was filled with tons of people other than their families, some they recognized and some they had no idea who were

==
The much dreaded time for Ishqi & Ahaan had arrived, it was 2:30pm and the garden was filled with tons of people other than their families, some they recognized and some they had no idea who were. Both were surprised that so many people had managed to show up in such a short span of time. 

The garden was decorated in multicoloured drapes that hung from the top of huge pillar frames that were planted inside the garden. Tassels, dreamcatchers, colourful hangings, photo frames, mirror balls and balloons were all hung and placed all around. 

Two intricate flower patterned dance floors were made in the centre while huge buckets with heaps of henna cones sat in multiple places and big tables holding drinks & snacks were distributed all across. There were many cushions and stools but for the brides there was a special sofa in the front so they could be viewed by all. 

Once things started settling down and women started getting henna applied onto their hands by some of the many artists there, Ahaan and Rahul entered, Rahul went to converse with his friends who'd come to attend his wedding from different cities w...

Once things started settling down and women started getting henna applied onto their hands by some of the many artists there, Ahaan and Rahul entered, Rahul went to converse with his friends who'd come to attend his wedding from different cities while Ahaan looked around for a glimpse of Ishqi. 

Rhea was there, happily getting huge designs of henna painted all over her hands and feet, Tara and Kartik were both present, with Tara getting mendhi applied and Kartik holding a juice box to her face. 

Soon Ishqi too entered and as soon as she did, all eyes were on her. She looked incredible in a pink lengha, minimal jewelry and a glowy makeup look that tied the entire thing together. Although there were two brides, Ishqi took the attention of most, she greeted the guests and her mother led her to the couch. 

When she was seated she looked around impatiently and found Ahaan standing at around a 10 feet distance, leaning against a pillar and adoring her. She smiled and mouthed, "hi"