Part 9 - Slight Misunderstandings

Hello everyone! Here's chapter nine, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam/- Stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================
As Ishqi drove towards the Malhotra mansion her mind was clouded with various thoughts, half of them being about the one and only Ahaan. She could see Rhea definitely liked Ahaan but.."what about AVM? Does he like her?" was what she was confused about. "Like karey yah hate, tujhe kya farak parta hai?" - "C'mon Ishqi! Tere bhai ki shaadi hai and tu uss Mr. 3 in 1 ke baare mein soch soch ke apna dimaag aur time dono kharab kar rahi hai....Aur waise bhi woh tujhse kabhi bhi dhaang se baat nahi karte, humesha jhagrah karte hai"

"Kal ek din pyaar se baat kya kar li aaj saari khadoos hone ki kasar nikal di...Aab mein bhi baat nahi karoungi..bade aye Mr. Naam teen banda mean!"

While talking to herself she reached the Malhotra mansion in around 15 minutes, she parked her vehicle and got out of the car only to see Ahaan and Rhea reaching at the same time as her. She completely ignored Ahaan and went up to the door, around two seconds later Ahaan stood beside her and pushed the door open, "it's open" he mumbled into her ear. Ishqi rolled her eyes at him and walked in, Dadi/Chachi/Savitri were sitting in the lounge when they spotted Ishqi, Ahaan, and Rhea entering. "Ishqi!!!" the three ladies exclaimed at once.

They walked over to Ishqi and engulfed her in a hug after she touched their feet, "Ishqi puttar! Kaisi hai tu?" Dadi asked Ishqi while patting her face.

Savitri: Waise beta accha hua tu aagyi!

Chachi: Aur nahi toh kya!

The trio took Ishqi with them to sit in the lounge while Ahaan stood there with mixed emotions, "Yeh sab Ishqi ko dekh kar itna khush kyun horahe hai?"- "Hello!!" he said trying to get their attention- "Aap log mujhe bhool gaye...mein bhi houn"

They glanced over at Ahaan, "Oh hi Ahaan, humne dekha hi nahi" they lied cuz they had very much seen him. They also spotted Rhea who stood by the door gritting her teeth, "Rhea? Kaisi hai tu puttar, ajah" Dadi said feeling a little sorry for completely ignoring Rhea at first.

Rhea plastered a fake smile across her face and went over to them and took a seat- "Ishqi ne toh Ahaan ki poori family ka dil jeet rakha hai!"  she angrily thought-

Meanwhile Ahaan adored Ishqi bonding with his family, they all looked so happy to see Ishqi- it made his heart flutter.The past thoughts he'd had when he saw Ishqi and Sonu's bonding came back to him,"Humesha se mujhe ek aise life partner chahiye thi jo meri family ke saath bond kar pai, someone who they all love. Ishqi bilkul waisi hai"

Ahaan (inner voice): But she's not my type neither is she made for me....Maane ke she's sweet, nice, friendly, be- EK SECOND AHAAN!! Tu usski itni tareef kyun kar raha hai...buri baatein, think of all the things you DON'T like about her, jaise ke she's extra ladaku, extra- extrovert, extra-friendly, extra-cute NOOOOOO AHAAN!!!! BAD THINGS REMEMBER...kyunke agar aisa hi chalta raha toh mujhe usse py-NO no impossible....but is it though?"

Snapping out of his thoughts he said, "Mein fresh hokar aata houn" and ran up the stairs- Just then a plan clicked in Rhea's head- she smirked, "Mein restroom use karke ayi" she told the ladies and went up the stairs as well.

While Rhea went up the stairs Sonu ran down them, "Ishqi!!" she said while running over to Ishqi and pulling her into a hug, "Thank god tum aagayi!!"-