Mew: Saw that expression on his husband's face and felt proud he also started moving his body up and down and in no minute the body friction getting faster...now Gulf doesn't need to support Mew's butt to push coz Mew is going in and out with all the speed...both boys are moaning...

Gulf: Aahhhhh Mewww..... Gulf's hands move to Mew's back and scratch it...but the moment he heard ...aahhhh hubbyyy....he put his hands on the headboard and hold it for support...both the bodies were jerking up and down ...Gulf has opened his legs wider for his husband...Mew maybe did not understand what he is doing but whatever he is doing he is loving it....his lust has taken place of his innocence...that shy little mew is now just a slave of his hormones....aaahhh Hubby.....

The room is filled with moans of both the boys...ahhhhh Mewww.aaahh hubbyyyy....babYyyyyy hubbbyyyy

Gulf: yesssss ahhhh babybbbbyyyy aaahhhh aHhhhhhh moreeeeee ahhhhhh fucuuuucckkkk meeeeee...

Maybe they would have done a bit longer but Gulf's moaning made Mew cum sooner and Mew cried before coming....aahhhhhhhhh hubbbbbyyyyyyy....Gulf also followed mew and released his cum..

Both were panting for air...both were exhausted...Mew removed his dick and looked what they did....Mew made an Ewwww face and Gulf assured him that he will take care of all this...both hugged each other change their sides coz one side is dirty full of sticky cums...

Gulf: Did you like what we did baby...??

Mew: hmm....he hugged Gulf tightly...

Gulf: do you even know what we did..??

Mew: Uhhhh you loved me...

Gulf: no we loved each other ...we made love ....

Mew: Giggle my hubby loves me a lot ...I love you Hubby....Hubby will you take me to meet your dad...I don't want to stay at home without you ...

Gulf: okay we will think about it...now let's go we need to clean ourselves and then eat ...

Mew: hmm...5 minutes hubby....I love hugging you...

Gulf: aww My baby...okay as my baby wants...after a few minutes when Mew didn't remove his eyes from Gulf then Gulf asked....baby why are you looking at me like this...

Mew: You are beautiful hubby ....

Gulf: Face heat up...first time Mew said something like this with so much sincerity...really...

Mew: hmm hubby he extended his index finger on Gulf's face...see your nose looks exactly like a cute puppy, your eyes are like a cat, your cheeks are red like a bunny and your tummy is like a panda...you look like a catdogbunnypanda....

Gulf: what?? How I look like a panda .. pandas are too big I am not big...

Mew: No hubby you are big and fat ....my hubby is fat fat fat ....panda....chimpanzee you are my zoo I wanted to stay with this moving zoo hubby....

Gulf: Leave me ...I don't want to talk to you ....you are mean baby ....you also look like a koala bear but did I ever tell you that huh...

Mew: Smile aww my fat panda got angry...Hubby don't be angry na.. ...Hubby...

Gulf: No hubby....hubby is not talking to you...

But Mew wanted to talk to hubby.... Mew started chanting Hubby Hubby Hubby Hubby Hubbby Hubby...then gulf got irritated...

Gulf: what??

Mew: Hubby sorry na...

Gulf: looked at the cute face of Mew and said did you mean that....

Mew: yes hubby I promise I will never listen to momma anymore she told me that's why I said that but I didn't know you will get angry.....

Gulf: Momma asked you to call me animal....

Mew: giggle no hubby Momma asked me to always tell truth but see I told you and you got angry ....

Gulf: get up on his elbow wait you little brat I will tell you what is the truth....he started tickling Mew .... and the house which was filled with Mew's crying till this morning is now filled with Giggles and laughter....they fall very hard for each other ...

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴

Sorry Readers I was just teasing my readers yesterday...this story is neither a Mpreg nor is Threesome story...so don't worry...after a few chapters, I will write about Mew's past and his accident...hope you still find this book interesting....I know this chapter is not that great but as Mew is ill so it was hard to make it a hot sex session....

First, I was going to make Gulf top and Mew's bottom but mew condition is like a small baby and for a small baby doing this will be wrong...

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝐷. 

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝐼𝐷 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠1491@𝑔𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 3

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 4

ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔐𝔶 𝔇𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 2

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 3

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 4

ℑ 𝔖𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2.

𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞.

𝔐𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡'𝔰 𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰