[first name] flinched, "W-What..?"

Chifuyu held both of her shoulders and pulled her up, making her sit up while he was still in front of her on one knee. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT ALL OF THIS CRAP?! ABOUT YOU HELPING TAKEMITCHY?! ABOUT YOU JOINING BRAHMAN?! AND ABOUT YOU BEING THE UNTOUCHABLE KAWARAGI?!" he yelled, gripping her shoulders tight. "WHY DID YOU HIDE ALL OF THAT FROM ME?" He yelled. [first name] gasped, she can feel her eyes getting a little glossy when those words escaped his mouth, "How did..How did you know?" she said, almost in a whisper. She was so shocked to hear all of that come from Chifuyu---how in the world did he know?

Chifuyu growled and pulled her close to him, their faces were almost touching each other. "That doesn't matter! Just tell me why you didn't tell me! And how the hell did you even become a member in Bra--" he stopped when his eyes landed on her forehead, his eyes widened when he saw the blood—his face turned dark.

"..tell me who did that to you.."

———

year: 2018

"Chifuyu's..cheating on [first name]..?"

Takemichi watched Chifuyu kiss the girl in disbelief—he couldn't believe what he's seeing, and he didn't expect that Chifuyu would do this to [first name]. "Chifuyu's cheating on [first name].." Takemichi repeated--his voice was almost in a whisper. Then he balled his shaking hands into a fist, he can imagine how [first name] would react when she saw her husband kissing another girl. Takemichi marched his way to where Chifuyu is and yelled, "HEY!" he yelled as he aggressively pulled Chifuyu by the collar, causing him to pull away from the girl. Chifuyu's shocked eyes quickly looked at the person who pulled him and he became more shocked when he saw that it was Takemichi, looking really pissed. "T-Takemitchy?" Chifuyu stuttered.

Takemichi growled angrily as he gripped the collar of Chifuyu's shirt tighter and pulled him close to his face, narrowing his angry-looking eyes at him. "What the fuck, Chifuyu?! Why would you do this to [first name]-chan?!" Chifuyu gulped with his terrified eyes looked at Takemichi's angry ones. "D-Do what?? What are you even talking about??" he said, trying topush Takemichi away from him.

"Don't act so innocent! I saw you! I saw you kissing another girl!" Takemichi yelled, making Chifuyu flinch and look at him with wider eyes. "W-What?! W-When???" Chifuyu panicked. Takemichi didn't like Chifuyu's reaction, it pissed him off more. He was about to yell at him again but this so-called other girl spoke,

"HUH?!! WHAT OTHER GIRL, TAKEMICHI?! TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE YOU SAW THEM!"

Takemichi groaned in frustration and said, "Shut up, lady! Don't act like you know who I am! The man that you just kissed is married--!" Takemichi froze when he turned his head to the girl..and saw her face--she looked so mad. Takemichi can tell how angry the girl is--she looked like she can snap a person's neck in an instant. When Takemichi saw the girl's face--he badly want to bury himself alive in embarrassment, he felt so stupid. He couldn't stop thinking how stupid he is at the moment, and he wanted to punch himself hard in the face because of it. He didn't know that the girl that Chifuyu's kissing earlier was no other than---

His wife.

"[first name]-chan..?" Takemichi said in a very squeaky voice. He was relieved, but at the same time terrified. The girl that Chifuyu was kissing earlier was [first name] all along, and Takemichi didn't recognize her—and he just mistook her as Chifuyu's side chick..which for a fact that Chifuyu doesn't have one. Takemichi knows that [first name] has black hair and a small figure too but—then his eyes went down to her stomach. "Hold up! [first name]-chan! Aren't you supposed to be pregnant?!" he blurted out as he let go of Chifuyu's collar, backing away from them a little. Chifuyu fixed his collar and tie--while giving Takemichi a weird look.

[first name] was stunned to hear that coming from him, then she looked at him in confusion, "H-Huh? What are you talking about??" she said, raising a brow at him. Takemichi flinched, "Y-You're not??"

"No..?" she said, then she shook the thought and frowned at him. "Why would you think that?" she asked, putting a hand on her waist. Takemichi rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment, "N-Nothing.." he said, then he shook the feeling off. "I-I'm so sorry, [first name]-chan. I didn't recognize you earlier, I just came back from the past. I thought you were someone els-" Takemichi stopped when [first name] grabbed a chunk of Chifuyu's hair--pulling it harshly. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Chifuyu winced as she did that. [first name] gave him a very, very cold look and said,

"So..who's this other girl that Takemichi's talking about.."

Takemichi turned pale, he felt guilty..and a little terrified for what's about to happen to Chifuyu. "No one! The fuck!" Chifuyu yelled as he tried to break free from his wife's tight grip, then his attention turned to Takemichi. "What the hell, Takemichi?!" he yelled, still trying to pull away from [first name]'s grip. Takemichi gulped, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't recognize her at first! I thought she's your side chick or something!" he yelled, causing [first name]'s head to turn in a split second. Takemichi's skin crawl when she did that—she looked like she's ready to strangle someone to death. Then something horrifying happened...[first name] spoke,

"So there is another girl.."

Takemichi jumped, "W-What?! No! There isn't [first name]-chan!" said Takemichi, then he turned to Chifuyu and asked, "Is there, Chifuyu?"

Chifuyu flinched as his terrified eyes looked at him, "OF COURSE I DON'T HAVE A SIDE CHICK, YOU FUCKING MORON!" he yelled, still trying to escape [first name]'s grip—then [first name] gripped his hair tighter, causing Chifuyu to wince in pain once again, "ARE YOU PLANNING TO MAKE THIS WORSE OR ARE YOU GONNA HELP ME?!" he yelled at Takemichi again.

Takemichi scratched his head as he let out a nervous laugh. Chifuyu frowned when Takemichi flashed him a nervous smile. Then Takemichi's attention went to [first name] in front of him, who's still giving him a cold stare. Takemichi gulped a little, "I'm sorry, [first name]. It was just a whole misunderstanding..I didn't recognize you at first..I thought you were another person..and just to clarify things, Chifuyu isn't seeing another woman." he said calmly.

[first name] raised a brow at him, "Are you saying the truth or are you just backing him up?" she asked and finally lets go of Chifuyu's hair. Chifuyu sighed in relief and rubbed his head. Takemichi looked down in shame, "Yeah..I'm really sorry for making you think that that Chifuyu's cheating on you.." [first name] stared at him for a while then seconds later, she let out a heavy sigh and said, "Well in that case.." Takemichi was taken aback when she felt a pair of slender arms wrapped around him. "Welcome back, our hero.." said [firsy name]..with a soft smile on her face. Takemichi let out a soft gasp, then his eyes began to water a little. He bit his lip to prevent his emotions to take over him.

"Mission complete.." said [first name], pulling away from him. A tear escaped Takemichi's eye, "[first name]-chan.." he sobbed. Chifuyu and [first name] laughed when he started crying, "Now, now, partner." said Chifuyu, patting his crying friend's back. Then [first name] placed a hand Takemichi's shoulder, "You better stop crying before everyone arrives.." she said, giving him a warm smile.

Takemichi sniffed, "O-Okay.."

----

bruh i just read the latest chapter of the manga ☹️