[first name]

After we all catch up a little in the pet shop, I decided to do a little something for Takemichi. Chifuyu and Kazutora didn't come with us because those two are needed in the pet shop.

"Huh? Chifuyu told you??!" Takemichi asked, more like yelled at me. I hummed in response as my eyes stayed focused on the road while my hands were on the steering wheel. "The time that Chifuyu visited Keisuke..he said that you thought that it was me who he visited in the cemetery.." I said, slightly unamused.

"Sorry about that!" Takemichi bowed.

I laughed a little and stopped the car, "It's fine, I understand why you thought that. I mean..you already told me everything that happened before you time leaped..and just in case you have no idea..the bullet didn't hit me that time." I said, turning my head to look at him.

He gave me a weak smile, "That's good.." then he turned his head to look through the window. "So, why are we here in Harajuku again?" he asked, unbuckling his seatbelt. I took out my keys and unbuckled myself, "I told you, it's a surprise." I said, getting out of the car with a small smile on my face.

Takemichi and I stood next to each other, watching some people walk past us as we patiently wait for the person that we're meeting to arrive—and I'm slightly getting annoyed. I let out a soft groan as I looked at the name of the person on my screen. Then Takemichi spoke, "So, [first name]-chan.."

"Hm?"

"Remember what I told you 10 years ago? About..you being pregnant in the future?" he asked. I flinched a little, "Yeah..?"

I remember that, clearly. And I can still remember how weirded out I am when he told me. He rubbed the back of his neck and said, "This might be weird to ask but..why aren't you pregnant now?"

I sighed, "Well..I'm always away because of my modeling job..but Chifuyu and I always has t—"

"Really? I thought Chifuyu's just terrible in bed.."

Takemichi and I jumped when we heard a voice behind us. We both turned and saw a woman around our age, smiling at us. She has light pink hair and green eyes, she was wearing a white blouse and a skirt that reaches her ankles—it was my best friend, Senju. I gave her a small smile and said, "When will you ever stop making fun of my husband?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. Give me a godchild..maybe I'll stop dissing him." she said, earning a laugh from me. She laughed along as we shared a long tight hug.

"Uh...[first name]..? Who is she?" I heard Takemichi ask. Me and Senju pulled away from each other and turned to him. Senju put a hand on her waist and said, "That's a bit offending...We only haven't seen each other for a year and you already don't know me?"

Takemichi looked at her in confusion, "I'm sorry..do I know you?" he asked, squinting his eyes a little at her. I put a palm on my face, I forgot that Senju has no idea about Takemichi being a time leaper. "Wow, Hanagaki. Just wow." said Senju, crossing her arms with a small frown on her face.

I cleared my throat, "Sorry about that Senju, Takemichi's just messing with you." I lied.

Takemichi flinched and he began panicking, "SENJU?! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!!" he said, I can hear how nervous he is. Senju just responded with a soft groan. Takemichi shook his head and gave her a smile, "Wow! Senju you haven't changed one bit!" he said, then his eyes went to me. "Actually, both of you haven't changed! You two still look like teenagers!" he said with his smile getting bigger.