2-Second day

You walked into that building later that night, feeling a new sense of determination wash over you. You'd brought the mask with you this time, along with a fresh pair of double A batteries. The same haunting atmosphere hovered in the air, though it was yet to reach midnight. Your eyes flashed past the animatronics on stage. You thought of going to see if they were alive, or if they activated only after midnight. Nope. You weren't gonna risk it. So you hurried to your office and sat down. Somehow this felt safer sitting down than standing up. There were a few light switches on the desk you hadn't noticed before-one on either side and one in the middle. You flashed each of them. The ones on the sides lit up the ventilation shafts to the sides of you and the one down the hallway didn't work. Instead there was a flashlight with...only one pair of double A batteries. Seriously?
The ambience took on a completely different tone as you thought out a strategy. The animatronics could be fooled by the mask....
You pulled up the monitor on the desk and flashed through the cameras. There was one for each party room, one for Prize Corner, Kids' Cove, Balloon Boy's little space, Parts and Service, and the main stage. There were a few things that caught your eye. In Parts and Service, there were a few older models sitting on the ground. Decommissioned. They looked more like the original crew from an older location you've seen. Could they activate during the night too? You wanted to find out sometime-within a safe distance, of course. Then there was Kids' Cove, where some kind of amalgamation sat in the middle of the room. It was a complete tangle of animatronic parts. How could kids play with this thing?? Then there was Prize Corner, which seemed to have an audio recording hooked up to it. You remembered what Phone Guy said about the music box, so you rewound it all the way before turning to the main stage. The phone next to you rang. Y/N rolled her eyes, quickly picking up and slamming down the phone. You didn't need to have him barking in one ear as well. You look back to the monitor and freeze.
Just a second ago, you swore you saw all three animatronics on stage.
But Bonnie was gone.
You quickly flickered the light into the hallway, which had an outstanding reach down the way, but nothing was there. You clicked through the cameras and find Bonnie in one of the party rooms. He was posing with his guitar a little too cocky looking and staring right through the camera, like he could actually see you. Even after seeing these guys conversing with each other the night before, your brain couldn't accept the fact that these robots were alive. You gulp and just continue to check on the cameras.
You flicker from Prize Corner, to the show stage, to the party room, to Parts and Service. Better safe than sorry to make sure those older models weren't gonna come by, right?
Hehehahaha.....uhh....
Foxy was standing up.
You dropped your flashlight and scrambled to pick it up again. While you were bent down, the camera had flickered a bit. Now Foxy was gone. There was a scraping sound from down the hall in front of you.
"Dum dum dum dee lee dee dum...dum dum....."
Shaking in your grasp, you lifted the flashlight and pointed it down the hallway. Your hand almost dropped the thing as your eyes widened. At the far end of the corridor, you saw Foxy standing with his hook held up threateningly. After a moment, he squinted with his one eye and stumbled back. His good hand flew up to his face. A screech was heard with clanging of metal as Foxy stumbled back out of view. It was probably the flashlight doing the trick. I heard Jeremy say Foxy's facial recognition was always a bit twitchy, you thought. So the Freddy mask probably won't work on him.
So you kept at it, checking the cameras every so often while keeping an eye 'n ear out for Foxy. You would also open up the camera at Prize Corner to wind the music box, but the funny thing was, it never ran out. Like it was waiting for something. You focused on your suspicion a bit too long before something was clanging in the vents. You frantically searched the cameras, but you couldn't find anyone in haze of panic. You pulled the Freddy mask over your head, waiting for the moment to release. You felt your breath beating against your face. The mask was hard to see out of, so you couldn't tell if the intruder had already wandered off. Jeremy said it only takes a few seconds, they're pretty quick....
So you waited a couple seconds before pulling off the mask. Then your face dropped.
"Hahaha!"
Balloon Boy, in all of his cocky little sh*tty glory, stood at the side of the hallway. His glassy eyes bore into you. He knew something you didn't. Then it hit you. Foxy. You figured it was already too long of a wait to flash him, so you snatched your flashlight up. You clicked on the button but.
Y'all know this story.
It doesn't flash.
F*** Balloon Boy.
Like seriously once you see him in your office, it's all over.
Anyways, you couldn't flash it. Another wave of dread and panic washed over you as you tried to figure out another way to deal with this. If you couldn't flash Foxy, you were a sitting duck.
What are your options? Let's see.....you couldn't get out through the main hall cause Foxy was right there. Going through the vents wasn't a good idea either because you didn't want to get stuck with whatever might be crawling in there.
So yeah. You're screwed. So you hid behind the desk to hopefully hide from the devils standing somewhere in front of you. A roar thrashed through the room as something flew into your desk with a thud, nearly knocking it over before setting it back into place.
"Hmmm..." A voice, presumably Foxy, hummed. "Aye, beat it ya little gremlin!" He yelled. You heard Balloon Boy laugh one more time before small feet scampered off into the dark corridors. You stayed still as a statue as Foxy shifted his weight off of the table. His feet stomped around the desk until he met your feet. You already knew you stood no chance running away from these guys, so why try?
But to your surprise, Foxy extended a hand out to you. "Are ye okay, lass?" He asked. You raised an eyebrow. You were worried he'd pull something like Withered Bonnie did on Toy Bonnie ehehehehe you guys know what vid I'm talking about? Hehe."Don't worry, I won't bite. Well, I might look like it, but..." he frowned at your unwavering expression. "Don't you think I would've hurt you by now if I wanted to? I definitely could."
"Unless you're wanting to have a little fun while taking me out. What's gonna happen, you rip off my arm once you have my hand?"
"Gruesome thought, might add that one to the list. But no." Foxy extended his arm and latched onto yours, heaving you up onto your feet. "Well, that wasn't overly complicated at all. Alrighty, lass, I think I'd do a proper introduction for ye." He cleared his "throat" and did a gesture upwards with his hook. "Foxy the Pirate," he bowed down and came back up. "At your service."
"Oh! Um, I'm Y/N." You say.
"You're not like the last guard we had here, Y/N," Foxy sneers. "I could already tell from hearing them new animatronics yappin' on about ya."
"W-Wait, really?" You piped up.
"Aye, they didn't want to scare ye on ye first day." Foxy's ears drooped. "I didn't either, ye see. I don't know why, but there's somethin' real special about ye, Y/N." You tried to stop the smile you could feel creeping up on your face. So cliche, you couldn't help but think. Foxy smiled back. "How 'bout I take ye to the others, eh?"
"Oh, that's fine, I don't think that's neceSARRY-!!" Foxy yanked you forward by your arm and took you blindly into the pitch black halls expanding before you. You gulped nervously.