Chapter 25 - Girls just wanna have fun Part 1

Raine Simmons- Blackwood

"Heck!"

"Shh! Focus Ed." I rolled my eyes.

"I am focussed." He mumbled, accepting my hand. Standing, he brushed off the dirt off his black tracks.

"Right! Now, Take this." I threw him a sword which he caught perfectly. "Ready?"

"I was born ready babe." He smirked.

"Is that so?" I said, ignoring his comment. "Let's see what you got."

Getting to our positions, with our sword ready in our hands and legs at an angle of forty five degrees opening, we started our duel.

I stepped away as he charged first. I parried His attack with mine, pushing his sword out of the way. I attacked him, right before he had a chance to. I stepped back, attacking his arm as he charged. Lifting my arms, I invited his attack and as he did, I blocked it, holding it there I Kicked him in the groin, causing him to fall.

He fell onto the lush green Patch, sighing, accepting his defeat.

"I am done Raine. I am done." He cried. "You go hard on me."

"Should I go easy on you?" I countered, leaning against the bark of a tree.

It was the dawn of the day with the sky full of hue. Birds chirping would have been clearly heard if not for our swords clinking. A cooling sensation spreaded soon as the wind hit my sweat drenched body.

The wind carried with it, the soothing fragrances of flowers, that surrounded us. The classic scent of rose, the sweet yet soft fragrance of the lilac, The intoxicating rich scent of gardenia, the delicate aroma of peony and not to forget the exotic perfume of His majesty.

His footsteps neared to the part of the palace garden, to where we were.

His majesty was in his casuals, the navy blue button up and the jeans, looking strikingly handsome as always. He smirked, looking at his younger brother. He then nodded at me, with a light smile playing on his lips.

"What are you doing down there, vanilla bean?" He shot his eyebrow up.

"Licking the ground. Wanna join?" He grumbled sarcastically. His majesty shook, offering his hand. "Your wife here is trying to defeat me."

I took in a shaky breath, at the words as his majesty glanced over, his eyebrow shot up yet again.

"Trying?" I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "Oh please! I defeated you. You lost."

"Well, she has a chance against you but not against me." He smirked, burying his hands into his dark jeans pockets.

"Is that a challenge, your majesty?" I narrowed my eyes.

"You bet it is."

He threw the sword my way which I caught in a swift go. Moving to the position, with swords on our ready position, we started it.