Chapter - 1 trying and dying

Raine Simmons

Raine Simmons

I bloody hate people.

"Cut pussyfooting around, Steve." I yanked him by his shabby, dirty blonde locks back with full force. "Who sent you ?"

I made out his disgusting facial features, including the black blue bruises on his face.

His rough features, including his lip piercing, eyebrow piercing, bushy eyebrows, malicious stare were something, that made me want to kill him the very instant.

Yep! I definitely hate this asshole.

"I won't tell you a thing. So just kill me already!" He gritted as blood dripped down his mouth. His torn shirt was already soaked in his blood.

And his pants? Well, torn to half.

His hazel eyes were filled with aggression, that I grew to hate in my prey. I wanted to claw out his eyeballs, just to see that fire leave his damn eyes, along with his soul.

"Tsk tsk... Death is less painful, don't you think?"

It was already dusk and my patience was running thin. If I killed him then he would end up being the 12th person in the same row, all In a single day.

What shall I do to him? It wouldn't do good if I take him home. Pretty much a waste of bloody food.

On a slow note, I sliced open his cheek with my knife as I gripped his neck. My nails dug into his flesh causing him to yelp in pain. His blood dripped down my nails giving it a perfect coat of garnet red.

"Will you tell me now?"

"N -No." He choked out.

"You wouldn't want my knife to reach down there now, do you? And trust me it's," I reached his ear. "So Painful."

"My wife wouldn't even allow me inside if I didn't have that." He gritted, alongside rolling his eyes.

"One more reason to cut it off. Shall I?" I moved my knife to the most sensitive part of the male's anatomy.

"I won't tell you."

"Say goodbye to your-" I was a second away from cutting it off when I heard his whimper.

"Please No!! I.. will tell ... You. Ro-Rose. It's Rose."

What?

"Don't bullshit me." I roared, leaving him. He fell to the ground with a loud thud as dried leaves crunched under his weight.

The cold air blew across my fully masked face. The noise of the rustling leaves didn't go unheard.

It was already twilight and sun set a little above the horizon. The surrounding trees shadowed us, leaving little to no light to pass through.

The dark blue sky, filled with stars and the full moon or the setting sun was no longer visible under the dense, virgin tropical forest that was situated far away from the castle of the royals.