𝘄𝘁𝗳, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻-

(*crawls out of hole*)

(I'm alive!)

"Ayumu, that's not how you do it!"

"But what if I wanna add my own little style to it?" Ayumu asked with a pout and yelped when his sister kicked him in the butt, "Ow!!!"

"If you hold the bow like that, the arrow will hit something other than the target, you know this!" Kaori shouted at him, "Do it right!"

"Kaoriiiiiiii"

"You're a grown man, stop whining!"

"Grown?" Gramps inquired from where he sat beside y/n on a bench as they watched Kaori try to teach her brother how to hold a bow, "He's hardly grown. If anything, Ayumu is still a child."

"Hey! I'm almost 21!" Ayumu said sharply, pouting as he waved an arrow around like a wand, "I'm no child!"

"He's right, Gramps." y/n hummed then fix Ayumu with an exasperated stare, "He's a man child!"

"Just who's side are you on here?" Ayumu demanded with a scowl, "Sui!"

Haiyang, who had been staring at the little pond with fish in it, turned his head to give Ayumu a glare.

"Don't 🚚ing call me that."

"Damn, okay-"

Everyone was enjoying the free time they had since the Tenryou Commission was currently busy with preparing a ceremony of some kind.

Ayumu and his sister had spent a lot of time together and Kaori, despite occasionally fussing at her brother, seemed much happier.

Haiyang mostly chilled in y/n's garden but he would join the odd little family whenever they were all together.

"I heard that there will be fireworks tonight to celebrate the Summer Festival." Gramps announced, "How about you all go? Kaori needs a break from that Shrine, y/n hasn't been home in a very long time and Ayumu's been away from society for a while. I think it'd be good for you all."

Kaori's eyes lit up, "Ooo, yes! Ayu-nii, let's invite Yoimiya to go with us!"

Ayumu smirked, "Oh~? Does my wittle sister have a cwush on Yoimiya?"

Kaori growled and drop-kicked her older brother, "Shut your damn trap!"

"That does sound nice..." y/n murmured then smiled at Haiyang, "I think you'd enjoy it, Haiyang. Wanna go with us?"

The God blinked once, "Sure."

That's how Haiyang ended up at one booth at the Summer Festival, staring at some fish shapes dango with wide eyes.

Kaori and Ayumu were darting around like excited children up ahead while y/n watched on in amusement.

She noticed Haiyang's reluctance to eat the dango and smiled at him, "You really don't like fish, huh?"

"No. They look so dumb, it causes me physical pain to look at them." Haiyang grumbled, steel blue eyes narrowed.

"Oh. In that case..." y/n took one of the sticks and began nibbling on the fish-shaped dango with a pleased expression, "Don't mind if I do~!"

Haiyang watched y/n with an affectionate expression as she ate, the two of them beginning to walk again.

"Hurry up you two, the fireworks will start soon!" Kaori called from up ahead, waving wildly to the duo.

"Oh! Right!" y/n exclaimed, grabbing Haiyang's hand and dragging him along.

Inazuma was a very pretty place, Haiyang had to admit. But there was something about it... there was constantly tension in the air.