She kind of wish it was her. She hates Momo for taking the fall, that could've been her, she could've died that night and not Momo. But is no different from her, they both made stupid decisions.

"I'm sorry. But i hope you'll be better Dahyun, i know you don't have the intention from the start. It's the orders that deceives you." Chaeyoung replies. Dahyun had told them about it, like how she would start to lure Chaeyoung and more stuff that her mother had made her do through the years. And this is what the fruit of it.

"Either way, it's my fault." Dahyun sobs.

"It never was. You've been controlled, and you have no grip on everything around you." Chaeyoung assures.

Dahyun looks at her, eyes were mad red from crying non stop. "She's my mother, and-"

"A mother's fault will never be yours Dahyun, remember that. You and her are two different individuals." Chaeyoung cuts her off.

Dahyun sniffs, "What did i do to deserve your words My lady?" She asked.

Chaeyoung smiles, "Being the princess's best friend becomes handy too, you know?"

"I- best friend? I thought-"

"Yeah, silly. You've always been, right?"

"R-right."

Chaeyoung stood up, "Okay! Then let's get out of this dark room of yours and celebrate with us outside? It's my coronation day, and if you won't attend.. I'll be very sulky. And you wouldn't like any bit of it."

"Hm.. okay." Dahyun agrees as she showed a faint smile.

Chaeyoung thought that that's enough for now, progress is still progress.

"Great!"

--

"You're still stubborn as ever. You need to wear it!"

They've been fighting back and forth now, for the reason of Chaeyoung won't wear the traditional royal clothes every coronation a Son would wear.

Chaeyoung frowns. "It's itchy, it's bothering me."

She twists and moves, the clothes are far from her liking and it's indeed making her feel uncomfortable.

Mina tries fixing it for the nth time, it really felt like she's s dressing up a five year old. "You'll just wear it for a second, come on your people is waiting for you." Mina reminds.

Chaeyoung sighed in defeat, "Fine." She might be the princess but Mina would always win between them.

Mina's eyes were focused on the ribbon and minimal designs of the princess, it is near her waist. But Chaeyoung's eyes are focused on somewhere else.

"You're astonishing today." Chaeyoung whispers underneath her breath.

Of course, flirting again.

Mina stops her own hands and spoke. "Stop."

"That's the truth though.." Chaeyoung playfully said.

Mina didn't mind her, as she carries on and averts the topic to something else. "Is Dahyun going to attend?" She asked, because she hates being the topic.. especially when Chaeyoung's eyes are looking at her like she's about to destroy her whole being.

"Hey, is it Dahyun-shi whom you're interested-"

Mina swallows. This is the only way to shush a stubborn princess, so she'll do it. She'd done it a few times already so she knows.

Chaeyoung's eyes shot open, Mina just kissed her.

"Happy now?" Mina asked, not even looking straight to those flustered gaze.