[5]

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝Heart-break ⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
Heart-break
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

SOKKA jogged back to the library after leaving the fire nation prince. He kinda reminded him of his sister, Katara. The way he got mad at Sokka for being stupid. Sokka smiled to himself softly and walked back in the library, heading to were Yue was.

When he got in view of her, he immediately noticed the sadden look on her face. He rushed over to her and asked what was wrong.

"Sokka...sit down." Yue stated softly and mentioned him to sit next to her. Sokka had an concerned look on his face but did what she ask. They sat in silence for a little, Yue looking down at her hand in Sokka's.

"Yue? Did something happen?" He asked worriedly while rubbing circles on the back of her hand. She hesitated for second before pulling her hand away from Sokka.

"I think...we need some time apart..." Yue eyes sadden as she finally pushed out the words. Sokka heart dropped at her words.

"W-what...I-I..." The water tribe boy was confused and stressed. He didn't understand. Why...why. Was repeated over and over in his head. He then remembered what Hahn told him yesterday and felt a little angry inside him.

"It's because of Prince Zuko, isn't!" He raised his voice, unconsciously. Yue looked at him in shock, and confusion.
"Huh, no." She stated with a bit of fear in her voice.

"Your father is making y'all get married, isn't he!" He yelled out her, voice filled with anger and hurt. Yue's eyes widened and look back and forth at Sokka with confusion in her eyes.
"...Sokka who told you that?" She stated worriedly and held his hands softly.

"Hahn! He told me everything!"

"Sokka, Hahn's a liar...you know that." She scuffed at him for actually believing Hahn. Sokka gripped down tight on Yues hands and he struggled to get his words out.

"Then why!...why..." His voice lowered as he started to break down. Yue didn't pull away from his hands and just let him cry on her.

"Sokka, I just don't feel the same way anymore..." Sokka didn't say anything to that and continued to sob.
"We just don't see each other a lot...and I guess all that time apart..." Yue couldn't finish as she felt herself also tearing up.

"I can move here, for good! So we can always be together!" Sokka cried out and leaned into her. Yue bit on her bottom lip and shook her head.

"I can't make you do that. I won't make you leave your sister for me..." Yue stated and now was the one rubbing circles on his hands.

"You're not making me do anything! I'll do it myself!" Sokka continued, frantically trying to convince her to let him stay by her side. Yue eyes furrowed and held back her tears.

"No Sokka! You need them. Katara and Aang. I know they also need you too." She was now crying with Sokka and hugged him a little. Sokka gladly hugged her back.

"They need you, so you can be your stupid, idiotic self and annoy them." She playfully stated and earned a little smile for the upset boy.

"They definitely don't want that..." He chuckled out and wiped away some of his tears. The two stayed in each other touch for a little bit longer, before Yue finally pulled away.

"...Sokka, I just needed to get this off my chest. I didn't want to hurt your feelings more." Sokka leaned forward and placed his hands in his lap.

"But you wasn't hurting my feelings..."

"Sokka I wouldn't want to date someone who doesn't like me anymore. And I don't think you would either..." Yue said and tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. She was right. Sokka would hate the thought of dating someone who didn't like him back.

He also understood why Yue lost feelings. He hasn't been taking his time out of his day to come see Yue like he did before. His last visit to Yue was at least 6 months ago. He knew this would happen sooner or later.

"I-I understand..." He mumbled. He decided it was for the best. For him and Yue. Yue didn't say anything and just nodded.

"We can still be friends right?" Sokka asked and grabbed her hand before she could leave. Yue smiled at him softly.

"Of course." She calmly stated in hear usually tone. Sokka returned her smile and let go of her hand. She left the heart broken boy by himself in the library.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁