[1]

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝Snow ⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
Snow
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

ZUKO sighs as he stares at the thick, furry, red, Changyi robe. Slowly picking each part of the outfit up and slipping it on his warm body. Feeling himself already start to sweat in his hot room, he quickly slips on the last accessories. He exits his room and heads up the stairs to the cool air.

Opening the hatchet, an nice-cold, breeze of air lands on his face, cooling him down.
Walking over to the side of the moving boat, he takes in the cool temperatures.

"Prince Zuko, We'll be arriving in a few minutes." A man came up behind Zuko, wearing a armored suit.

"I know...But thank you." Zuko responded back in a calm tone. He could see their destination ahead, but he didn't want to be rude to man. His uncle taught him better then to be rude to someone that serves him.

The man didn't say anything in response, just bowed down and walked away. Zuko focused his attention back to the destination before him.

As they get closer to the dock, it starts to snow over the boat. Zuko starts to heat his body a little as the temperature drops lower and lower. Two men calls to their prince and tell him to get ready to get off. He nods and walks over in between the two men in front of the ramp.

The boat comes to a stop. The ramp is let down and Zuko and a few men with him, head off the boat. There's three people waiting for them on the snowy ground.
Once at the bottom Zuko puts his hand in the air to catch the falling snow.

"Welcome back, Prince Zuko."

<•>

Zuko fingers gazed across the ice walls as he walked with the chef. He always adored how unique the northern water tribe was. Everything was made out of ice or snow, with beautiful drawings built within some of them. It was just so welcoming unlike the fire nation.

Yeah the fire nation design is also beautiful and some might find peace within the walls. Fire can be a beautiful but not when you've been scar with it for your whole life. Zuko peace with the fire nation was taken ever since he father burned his left side of his face.

"Let's talk, shall we." The chief of the northern water tribe sat down, mentioning him to sit down with him. Zuko sat down on the other side of the chef.

"It's nice to have you back Prince Zuko." Chief Arnook spoke as he poured the two a cup of tea. "It's nice being back here." Zuko smiled softly and bowed his head slightly. Giving Zuko his finished cup of tea, the two started talking about random topics, like old folks do.

Zuko and the Chief had a good relationship. Zuko spent most of his time visiting the northern water tribe, hanging out with Arnook. After being around his Uncle so much, Zuko didn't mind hanging out with an older man like Arnook. The two mens conversation was cut off by his daughter walking in on them.

"Please forgive me Prince Zuko for not greeting you when you got here." The white haired girl bowed down as she spoke.

"No, don't apologize. It's fine." He spoke gently, not to worry her more. She nodded in response and went to sit down beside her father.

"Now, why don't you and Zuko here go take a walk together?" Chief Arnook stated and smiled between the two. Both Zuko or Yue didn't like the idea, knowing that he ships them together. They agreed anyways to please him.

The two bowed down to the Chief before exiting though the door together. The two didn't talk as they walked. They wasn't very close even though Yues father was always making them spend time together whenever Zuko visited. Zuko decided to break the awkward silence with a question.

"Are you and that boy still secretly dating?" Zuko knew Yue and Sokka was dating, she made sure to tell him the first time her father started shipping them together. Zuko reassured her he wasn't interested in her and wouldn't tell her father about her secret relationship.

"He's visiting the tribe right now to be with me." She stated and looked down at her feet as she continued to walk.

"How is it going?" He asked simply trying to kept the conversation going so they didn't have to walk in awkward silence again. She didn't respond right away.

"It's good...I guess." There was a hint of sadness in her voice. Zuko was gonna ask why she was sad but he didn't know the right words to say.

Zuko never asked what was wrong and that just made their walk more awkward. Zuko wasn't good with advice, especially when it came to relationships. The two quietly walked though the halls and never spoke a word to each other after that.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁