[3]

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝Cold nights⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
Cold nights
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

SOKKA eyes flustered opened and looked around with half opened eyes. He ended up falling asleep by a rock that was near Yues home. He was waiting there originally to see if she would come out at anytime. 'I guess she never did.'

Sokka felt a stab in his heart. He was hoping what Hahn said wasn't true. Yue was everything to Sokka so he was hoping she didn't trade him with a stupid fire nation boy.

Sokka wrapped his arms around his shivering body. He forgot how cold it was at night at the northern water tribe. The southern water tribes night were cold but not as cold as the northern water tribe's.

Standing up, Sokka pulls his arms into his coat and hugs his cold body. He starts to head back to his and Katara house that they had at the northern water tribe but stopped when he saw light coming from a small ice gazebo.

Sokka being nosy as well cold, headed towards the light. As he drew closer he could see a silhouette of a person sitting on the gazebo floor. He could also see that the light source was two burning candles.

When he finally made it to the gazebo, he hid behind one of the walls and observed the person. He couldn't see them well but could tell, it was a boy with jet black hair and fare skin. But what confused Sokka was the fact he wasn't wear the normal blue northern water tribe outfit but a red one.

"I know you're there." Sokka was frightened by the sudden voice and fell back on his butt. He got up and slipped his arms back into his sleeves.

"Uh sorry, I didn't mean to bother you. I just don't usually see someone around here at this time at night." He awkwardly stated and hugged his body tightly, shivering slightly. The stranger must have noticed and understood that he was cold.

"Here, come sit." His low voice stated while he handed one of the candles out to the side for Sokka. The brown haired boy hesitated for a second before listening to him and sat down in front of the candle. He put his gloved hands above the fire, getting some warmth from it.

He looked up back at the boy and his eyes widened. Having a better look at the boy's face, he noticed the black haired boy had a big scar across his left eye. Even though the scar was there, Sokka found the boy to be rather cute. He wanted to ask about it but thought it was be rude since he just met the boy.

"What are you doing out at this time?" He decided to ask instead. The black haired boy looked up at him and looked back down at his book.

"What dose it look like I'm doing." His voice had a bit of a cold tone to it. Probably because Sokaa just asked the stupidest question. It looked exactly like what he was doing. Reading a book.

"Who decides to read at book at this time?" He thought he said that in his head but accidentally said it out loud. The boy groaned at Sokka stupid question again.
"Obviously me."

"Why though?"

"Why do you ask so many questions."

"Ah-!." Sokka decided it was best to shut up, noticed how the boy was clear irritated with him now. His body still shivering, he pulls his legs inside he coat, while still using the candle as a heat source.

The two stayed in each other company for a little while longer. The stranger didn't seem to mind or he just forgot the tan boy was there. Sokka only stayed with him to have something to keep him warm.
The tan boy eventually found himself dozing off.

<•>

Prince Zuko found himself staring at the water tribe boy as he slowly dosed off. He had common features to have in a water tribe. Tan skin, brown hair, and a wolf tail haircut. Zuko assumed he was a warrior since only male warriors in water tribe have that haircut.

Even though he looked like a lot of other men in the water tribe, he found himself attracted to him. He was very handsome, Zuko couldn't lie about that.

Prince Zuko found himself unable to take his eyes off the water tribe boy throughout the night.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁