Sweet Elora - 21

"Is there anymore boxes?" K'saiah asked making Ajani shake her head , it's been almost 5-6 months and they were finally about to finish up decorating their new house

"You swore up and down you ain't like this song but listen to you singing with my girl summer walker." Ajani pointed out when she heard K'saiah singing along to potential with her.

"Mmcht, hea' you go lying. I ain't even singing it." He lied straight through his teeth as he brought the box inside their house.

"Yo ass be lying, if I ain't hear you singing it I woulda' thought you was foreal." She said making him laugh.

"I can't believe we moving together, I really love you. I ain't neva' thought it was this possible for me to be this fucking happy." Ajani pouted hugging his torso once he put the box that contained part to a shelf down.

"I love you too baby, you make me happy even though you don't have any edges." He said making her mush his head.

"Wait I'm sorry!" He laughed when she walked away from him.

"Incoming call from Jaws 🦈 "

"Who the hell is Jaws?" K'saiah asking making Ajani laugh.

"Jasaria." She replied answering the phone and was immediately greeted by a eating Jasaria .

"Hey babymomma." Ajani grinned cheesing on the FaceTime call, she's been calling her that ever since she found out she was pregnant.

Yes pregnant, 7 weeks, she almost shot Pooter when she found out.

"Hey bugg, me and your god sister is bored." She pouted.

"I done told you to quit calling my god brother that." K'saiah said getting in the camera, they didn't know the gender yet but K'saiah was convinced it was a boy.

"Ajani please get patchy out of the camera before I faint." Jasaria said making K'saiah flick her off, ever since Ajani made that joke everyone in their friend group always called him that when K'saiah did something slow.

"I hate it here so much." He muttered sitting on the white couch in the living room.

"I bet you do, any who how the moving in going?" She asked stuffing her face with another dorito then casually taking a bite of a pickle.

"Good and you better not have allat' salt on them damn pickles." She said already knowing she did, when Jasaria ate pickles she put salt on them it was something she put Ajani on. They both loved it but Jasaria didn't need all of that salt.

"No Pooter hid the salt from me." She frowned making K'saiah laugh in the background.

"As he should but I'm going to call you back when we get back home," Ajani said and shortly after they exchanged I love you's and hung up.