Sweet Elora - 8

"Ajani what the fuck do you got going on dude?" K'saiah asked walking into Ajani's room, her lights were dimmed and hostage was playing at a low volume

"Ajani what the fuck do you got going on dude?" K'saiah asked walking into Ajani's room, her lights were dimmed and hostage was playing at a low volume .

"How did you get in?"

"That's not what I asked you." He said hearing her sniffle, he couldn't see her due to the lights being off.

"Ajani why the fuck you crying? why you ain't call me?" He hasn't heard from her in three days and she wasn't returning his calls.

He cut the lamp on that was next to her bed and saw how puffy her eyes were so he knew that she had been crying for a long time, he walked over to her bed and hugged her tightly.

He felt her breaking down in his arms and he completely hated it because he couldn't do anything about it.

"You want ta' tell me why you crying lil mama?"

"I don't wanna talk about it right now." He decided not to press her anymore.

"C'mon love, you gon' be straight." He completely picked her up and sat down with her still on top of him.

He rubbed her back and moved her hair out of the way.

She was grateful she had him in her life but sometimes she felt as if he was too good for her.

"You gotta stop ghosting me and talk to me." They both knew he was right.

"I know." She muttered against his chest.

"Can you at least tell me why you ghost me once a month?" He asked, any other time he would just randomly pop up but it was getting old.

"What, do you just wanna be frie-"

"No! No." She immediately cut him off, he knew that wasn't the case and even if it was he wouldn't allow it.

"Then what do we have going on Ajani? You can't talk to me on your own type of timing. I feel like you going through something and I wanna be there for you but I can't if you keep pushing me away. Lack of communication can fuck us up."

"I know I just-I'm so confused with my life right now and I'm even more confused with me and you because I feel like you're too good for me and I feel even weirder because I don't ever share how I feel because I don't feel like my feelings are valid enough to be shared with anybody anymore." She admitted.

"If anything you're to good for me, don't ever feel like I'm too good for you. I've known you for over a year , despite how much you've tried to push me away that shit ain't gon work. You can always tell me how you feel, your feelings are very valid and important."