𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 : 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞

| 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 |

3:00 pm

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

"rin" you poked his cheeks while his face was planted into a textbook, "you gotta get up- doesn't your class start in 30 minutes?"

this happened while you both were in bed. being 19 years old and sharing an apartment you both got from working all summer paid off. you get to see him every day and you don't have to go through the trouble of busy transportation.

he slowly picked up his head and turned to you, his glasses on the tip of his nose.

"sorry can you repeat that?" a sly smile came across his face

you deadpanned and hit him with a pillow. "OW" he shut his eyes and rubbed his back, "this is a hate crime!"

"go cry about it" you sarcastically joked. you looked across the room and saw your shorts on the floor from what might've been from last night... let's not get into detail. ( haha )

"hair tie." suna reached his hand behind you while he was in front of the mirror. you grabbed one from your wrist and watched him tie his hair back into a half-up, half-down pony.

you see this every day yet you can never get tired of it, he just so effortlessly pretty. "rin" you said

"hm?" he looked at you from the mirror, "do you want me to do your hair too?"

your eyes widen and you nodded. he climbed back onto the bed and crossed his legs, "come closer."

you scooched a bit more towards him and felt his hands on your hips, "maybe my class can wait~" he cooed in your ear

"i would really love that" you smiled, "but you've been missing class a lot lately"

he sighed out loud, "it's because of volleyball" he then threw his head back on the bed, "you understand right?"

"of course" you planted a kiss on his forehead and caressed his cheek, "you're trying your best"

| y/n's class : fashion design |

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

it had been about 3 hours since you last met with suna earlier today and you wished time moved by faster. it just so happens to be your first year anniversary with him as well. "probably another surprise" you rested your hand on your cheek

suna is full of surprises ( you guys know... ) but every month he's done the best you could've ever imagined. always making sure you smile, eat, and are satisfied with anything.