𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣𝐮𝐤𝐮

| 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 |

2:26 pm

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

"ooo" you pointed at the window of suna's car, "look!"

the outside streets were filled with different kinds of people and stores as well. it also had a lot of colors which was different from what you see in your day-to-day life. suna was driving you around shibuya until you stopped at the place he planned to take you out on.

"i can see you know" he rested his hand on your thigh, "i'm glad you like it"

you looked down to see him rub the inside of your thigh softly and you turned away back at the mirror hiding your expression.

"ah red light" he sighed, "look at me"

"why" you closed your eyes, continuing to feel his touch

"oh" he quickly removed his hand, "am i making you feel uncomfortable?"

"huh" you made eye contact with him, "no- i like it!"

suna laid back in his seat and reached his arm over to your head, "good but stop me later because i have a thing where i don't control myself"

"jesus" you laughed at yourself, "are we almost there yet?"

"yeah soon" he looked forward and started driving

the music in the car played, "do well" by sirup and you both bopped your heads to the music. in the corner of your eye you would catch suna looking at you instead of the road and you'd scold him. you didn't feel like getting in an accident today or watch both of you get injured at all.

"can't look at you?" suna asked while rubbing his head, from the chop you gave him

"well uh not while your driving stupid!" you gestured your hands as you talked, "tell me where we're going"

"noooooo" he groaned, "stop asking bitch"

"are you gonna kidnap me?!" your eyes widen

"do you want me to?" he smirked

"KEEP DRIVING BITCH" you went back on your phone

"give me a kiss" he puckered up his lips

"you need chapstick" you laughed

"uh- whore..."

| takeshita street: harajuku |

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

"were here" suna got out from his side of the car, and you did the same

"what are you doing?" suna asked with his hands on his hips