𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

| 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 |

9:15 am

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

"jesus!" bokuto ran out of the car

"thank you" akaashi bowed to the driver, "what time is it?"

"9:15" you checked your phone, "3 minutes late"

"UGH" bokuto stomped to the gymnasium

you and akaashi caught up with him and entered inside. the gym was massive and 2 other schools were standing on each side prepping to play. you've never seen anything like this, and plus you never had the opportunity to manage a team even if it's for a day.

"akaashi what do i do-" you awkwardly chuckled

"here follow me" he walked up to the coach

he explained how the original manager had family business and you came in to fill in. the coach didn't scold either of you as you thought, but instead he told you the basics about the game. pretty easy to understand, though you were more focused on seeing suna.

"got it?" akaashi lifted up his shirt

"oh my god-" you turned around, "isn't there a dressing room?"

"i have a shirt underneath" he softly laughed

"oh okay," you sighed and looked behind him, "what's the name of that red team?"

"nekoma" he pointed, "and the other one is itachiyama"

"got it" you smiled, "thanks"

"no problem" he walked off calling for bokuto

you sat right down to the nearest chair and looked at the teams. your eyes darted to a tall figure in a red uniform with jet black hair and a cheeky grin, next to him was a boy playing video games. honestly same.

you made eye contact with a boy wearing a mask and then he quickly broke it off since a volleyball was coming his way. you constantly checked the time and wanted it to pass by so badly.

soon enough the first match ended and akaashi and bokuto ran up to you, drinking their water.

"i looked so good" bokuto panted

"yeah yeah" akaashi drank his water

"why so sad?" bokuto rubbed your shoulder

"i'm not sad" you sighed, "what time is it?"

"oh it's suna!" bokuto pointed

"WHAT REALLY?" you got up from your seat," WHERE?"

"just kidding" he chuckled

"so mean" akaashi tried to hide his laugh

you slowly turned your head and pulled down both of their ears, "you guys thought that was funny huh?"

"ow-ow no" bokuto wailed

"sorry" akaashi closed his eyes