𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠

| 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 |

finale

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

"were here" suna held your hand as you both stepped out of his car

you peaked your head out and looked at the flower field ahead, "rin..."

"pretty right?" he smiled, "come on"

you both walked together and saw couples scattered across the field taking pictures or laughing amongst themselves. you smiled at the fact that being with him has made you happier than you can imagine.

"sit here" he pointed at the wooden chairs that had been set up earlier

"thank you" you watched him pull your seat out for you, "rin"

"yeah?" he pulled up the picnic basket from below

"you look really nice" you leaned back in your chair

"i do?" he flashed his collar, "thank you, thank you"

before you both saw each you helped pick out your outfits. suna was stressing over his sense of style and figured he should just go naked. because that would be illegal- you picked out a green crewneck and beige cargo pants for him, wearing a brown beanie on top.

meanwhile, he styled you with a napkin top. risky? fuck yeah, but you looked hot as shit. he said, "and people might look at you- okay? but you're all mine, all mine."

"you do too" he took out his phone, "smile!"

you posed a couple more times and heard the ringer go off, you'd didn't expect he'd take so many pictures. you put your head down and fixed your hair, yet he'd continue on.

"oh my god-" you laughed, "rin-"

"wait" he crouched down on the ground and angled his phone, "one more"

you gave the finger and smiled at the camera, "got it?"

"ahh" he shook his head, "came out blurry"

he laid his chest on the ground and picked his head up taking more photos. you covered your hand with the camera and took his phone.

"your turn."

"oh shit for real?" he cheesed, "look at me!"

you laughed while taking pictures of his silly faces and looked back on the photographs of each other.

"fuck your so cute" he kissed you

"says you" you side-eyed

"shut up" he twirled his finger in your face, "let's eat"

"finally" you helped him open the basket