𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

3:00 pm

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

you sat beside the bus stop and watched the rainfall down to the sides of car windows and the glass that covered you. the rainy season was the prettiest but always made you feel sad and cold. there were times where the sun would shine and a glimpse of happiness hovered over you. but that was just a rare case.

of course, you were looking forward to going home. this week has been pretty hectic since you've been studying nonstop about midterms next week. you weren't failing anything, though your grades were average. could you do better? yeah- but it's a lot and you felt as though maybe being selfish and taking care of myself is also essential.

suna. that boy, has to be some sort of witch that cast a spell on you. ever since you've met him "online" you can't stop thinking about what he says. even the stupid or little things.

"what are you thinking about?" akaashi stood next to you closing his umbrella

"oh- akaashi" you watched him sit down, "i thought you had practice today"

"i do, but i have something to do today" he checked his watch, "are you gonna leave my question unanswered?"

"right" you softly chuckled,"just a whole bunch of shit"

"like?"

"school, midterms and..." you paused

right across the street, you saw a group of boys run out of a pharmaceutical store and you caught your eye to a brown-haired boy with green eyes. quickly, you stood up and squinted your eyes to make sure you can tell who it is.

"y/n?" akaashi looked up at you, "what are you looking at?"

"i think i just saw suna..." you slowly sat back down

you tried to look around for him again but then the bus came and blocked your view.

"c'mon" he stood up

"okay..." you walked in

" you walked in

| home |

჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ჻

"bye" you waved at the bus to akaashi

he gave a soft smile and waved away as the bus continued on moving.

you fixed your pocket from your windbreaker and took out your keys. a regular person would have cute accessories on their keychain but the three, bokuto, akaashi and you wore matching owl figures with glasses.

"i wonder who picked this?" you chuckled looking back at the figure

"no,no-noooo" your younger sibling screamed in the living room