𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓,

GHOST;
an apparition of the dead
which is believed to appear
or become manifest to the living,
typically as a nebulous image.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

✵ │ my dear, how long has it been? how much have you seen and witnessed? how long have you been running away? well, my darling, i think it is now the time to stop and instead head straight for the dangers ahead, what do you think?

Swallow your fears, as they said. stop being scared of the nonexistent and instead of the existing. there is no monster under your bed or in your closet, and instead there may be a human. you see, my child, humans are the scariest of beings, the worst monsters to exist. so be terrified.

don't look them in the eye, don't touch them, don't smile at them, don't shout at them, don't ignore them, don't disagree with them, don't laugh at them, do not do anything that might make them angry. angry monsters are never good monsters.

Humans are monsters and you are the hunter. beings like that don't deserve to roam free, so i have a proposition to make.
kill them.
kill them all.
only the best can live.
only we can live.
destroy everything else, and maybe then we will finally be free of all this judgement.

the hunters are now the hunted
and the hunted are now the hunters.

we will see who will survive at the end.

my darling, i will be waiting for your decision.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ATHENA CHAMILET
───── ❀.◝◜.❀ ➤ "why are there rules when no one follows them? ...except for that one guy."

the outsider ☄︎╸❥

MAGIC: ice magic.

ARES VILBURNUM─────❀

ARES VILBURNUM
─────❀.◝◜.❀ ➤ "memories are a small thing we all wish to have."

ghost general ☄︎╸❥

MAGIC: sound magic.

MAGIC:     sound magic