THE BURIAL AND MEMORY

Start from the beginning

"Look at this," said Harry, handing the note to Hermione.

"Oh, for heaven's sake," she said, scanning it quickly and passing it to Ron. who read it through looking increasingly incredulous.

"He's mental! That things told it's mates to eat Harry, Amelia and I!"

And that's when everyone started to argue whether we should or shouldn't go.

"Well look, we're taking our test today. So you could try to soften Slughorn up a bit." Hermione  said.

"Fifty-seventh time lucky, you think?" Harry said bitterly.

Then Ron and I looked at each other.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked.

"What are you two thinking?" Ask Harry confused.

"Get Lucky!" Ron said. "Use your lucky potion!"

"Of course!" Hermione said. "Why didn't I think of that.you're brilliant!"
__________________________________

"So..how do you feel?" Hermione asked Harry.

"excellent,really excellent!" Harry said.

"remember the plan,Slughorn-"

"I'm gonna go to hagrids!"Harry shouted as he got up. "I feel it's the place to be,or.."

"No!go to slughorns!"

"no,its the place to be,I just know it,or we'll Felix does!"

Harry went out the door. Me,Hermione and Ron looked at eachother,then they stared at me.

I took my potion out and drank some of it and followed Harry skipping, I looked at the young Gryffindor child with blonde hair in the corridor, "hello random child!"

I looked at Harry, "don't you think hagrids is a wonderful place to be!"

__________________________________
Amelia Pov
"You probably feared we were Professor sprout or another Professor"Harry said to Slughorn.

"Wait what makes you think that,"Slughorn said.

"General behavior, sneaking around," Amelia said.

"And jumping when you heard me and my sister come up to you." Harry added.

"Are those Tentacula leaves,air? Those are very valuable, aren't they?" I asked.

"Ten galleons a leaf to the right buyer. Not that I'm familiar with any such back alley trans- actions, but one does here rumors. My own interests are purely academic, of course."

"Oh, well, personally these plants have always freaked me out a bit." Harry said.

"You should be careful, you could get caught stealing and go to jail like a bad man." I joked.

Harry and I backed away and we both started walking again.

"Exactly how did you get out the castle?" He asked us loudly.

"The door, of course!" I smile proudly.

"We are off the hagrids," Harry said

"He is a very dear friend," I said.

"And we fancy paying him a visit.if you don't mind, we will be going now."

We both turned and walked away again."Harry! Amelia!" yelled Slughorn, We stopped in our tracks and turned to face him again. Before I could say anything, Harry yelled "sir?" In a funny voice.

"its nearly nightfall, surely realize I can't allow you go roaming the grounds by yourselves!"

"by all means, come along, sir."

__________________________________

Harry and I were whistling as we walked to hagrids.

"Harry, Amelia! I must insist that you accompany my back to the castle immediately!"

"That would be counterproductive, sir!"

"What makes you say that?"

"Felix!" I said quickly but paused."Or that were goings to hagrids!"

__________________________________

"Horace,"

"merlins beard,is that a actual acramantula?"

"a dead one." Harry and I said at the same time.

"dear fellow,how did you manage to kill it?" Slughorn asked.

"kill it?my oldest friend,he was." Hagrid said.

"oh,i apologize, I'm so sorry." 

"oh,it's okay,your not alone. seriously, mis-understood creatures spiders are. its the eyes,I reckon.They unnerve some folk." Hagrid told us.

"not to mention the pincers,"Harry said as puts his hands to his mouths and makes noises, pretending to be a spider.

"Yeah, I do reckon they are very very deadly." I said and copied Harry's hand motion.
__________________________________

We were all singing,it was already night.Hagrid then fell asleep while him and Slughorn we're talking.

"The student who gave me Francis,one spring afternoon,I found a bowl in my classroom,with a few inches of water,and floating in the surface was a flower petal,as I watched it sink,just before it reached the bottom,it transformed,to a wee fish.it was beautiful magic,the flower had come from a lily,your mother.the day I came down stairs,the day was empty.the day your mother and father has died.." he said. "I know why you're here,but I can't help you.it will ruin me."

"do you know why me and my sister survived,Professor?it was because of her,because she refused to let us die,because her love was more powerful than voldemort."

"dont say his name!"

"we aren't afraid of his name!"

"I'm going to tell you something,something tigers have only guessed.its true, we are the chosen ones. Only we can destroy him, but in order to do so.."

"we need the memory.." I finished Harry's sentence. "we need to know what Tom Riddle asked you those years ago,we need to know what you told him."

"Be brave Professor, be brave like our mother" Harry said to him.

"otherwise,you disgrace her,and she died for nothing.otherwise, the bowl will always remain empty." I told him.

"Don't think bad of me,you don't know what he was like back then"he picked up his wand and put it to his head.And he put the blue memory into the bottle.