Ch 3: Right Decision?

You have chosen option A: 

Option A: Decline Jaejin his request and help Hanjae

Y/N

What do I do...

''I'm sorry Hanjae has a gig at 5 that Saturday and I promised I would help them out cause they are short on people.'' his brows slightly lowered going from excited to disappoint.

''You always help him with his gig, can't you decline this once?'' Once again his brows lifted up as he widened his eyes. His hand caught mine quickly slightly squeezing it as a plead.

''I-I'm sorry...'' Rejecting him feels...wrong.

''Don't be it's okay. I should have just asked you sooner I guess. There is always another time.''

''What did you want to do then? We can do it Sunday or perhaps the Saturday after tha-''

''No.....it had to be that Saturday, but it's fine. Like I said there is always another time. Come let's focus on the tv were missing parts of the movie.''

Why can't he tell me?

-------------------------------------------------------------

''Thanks again for helping us out, you're a big help.'' I smiled while settling the mics in place. 

Junyoung is one of Hanjae his band members, he is a very skilled drummer and a super fun person to be around.

[Character Unlocked]

Lee Junyoung:

Age: 24 years old

Age: 24 years old

School: Yonsei University 

Employed: Occasionally helps out his parents at their restaurant

Height: 178 cm

Bloodtype: A

Likes: Cats, Playing the drum, going on cafe dates with his girlfriend

Known him because he is a band member of Seven Days

''How do you feel? Nervous.'' 

''Yeah to be honest no matter how many times we perform, just thinking about going up makes me so nervous.'' He walked up to the drums slightly flicking his hand against one of the cymbals. 

''But once we start...and seeing the audience enjoy our songs, it makes it all fade away.''

He really loves performing

''Is everything set.'' There we had Hanjae interrupting our talk. 

The show is gonna start soon, in about 5 minutes this room will be flooded with people.