Ch 1: Red Velvet Cake

Y/N

''What are you sulking about?'' Gosh, it's as noisy as ever in here.

I briefly looked at Hanjae before back down at the counter I was seated at. 

''Give me something strong.'' It didn't take long before I got a tall glass of orange juice pushed in front of me.

''What the he-''

''I'm not giving you any alcohol.'' This prick! Always treating me like a 16-year-old. Besides I'm a customer!

As I complained in my mind I still took a sip of the drink, knowing that arguing with Hanjae about this won't help.

''Weren't you planning on watching that new kids movie with Jaejin.'' It's as if he knew exactly why I was so agitated and decided to rub it in.

''Jaejin canceled...'' Just wait till I see you tomorrow.

''He forgot that he had promised to help a girl in his department with her studies tonight.'' 

''Someone's jealous.'' 

''I'm not jealous!'' Ah, crap people are looking at me. 

''So you decided to come here instead of going home.'' If I'm not mistaken Hanjae his shift ends anytime now. I was just hoping that he would be the better friend and go with me.

''Actually, I was ho-''

''I'm not going to that movie. Might as well work a double shift.''

Why is he always like this!

''Ah come on! It has good reviews and you don't have to pay!! Jaejin paid for the tickets so it's his loss.''

''Hanjae you're done for today!!'' Hearing the cue that he was able to leave made me rise from my chair.

''Please'' Come on Y/N hit him with your puppy eyes. 

His eyes stared at me for a moment before walking away to the staff room. As he returned in his attire I was fast to follow him through the whole bar. 

''Come on Hanjae!'' Do me this one favo-

''Oppa!'' Without a notice Hanjae stopped in his tracks causing my face to bump into his broad back. Peeping my way around I felt a shiver go down my spine. 

Oh no, it's Kim Herim. Also known as Hanjae his current girlfriend and for some reason. She totally despises me. 

''You really have the nerve to ignore my text and calls after what you said to me.'' Her loud voice was giving us an audience and I could already tell that Hanjae was getting annoyed.

''Herim. It's over I already made that clear, so just delete my number and stop searching for m-''

''Why?! What did I do?!! Don't you think I deserve an explanation?'' 

This is getting out of control. I should probably just.....get out of here. 

As I was sneaking my way out of here I walked past Hanjae causing Herim to notice my presence. It didn't take long for me to feel the set of eyes that could make me fall dead staring intensely at me. 

''What...you're with her now?'' As she was questioning him this, she was definitely locking eyes with me.

''Uhm No I ju-'' Before I could by any means defend myself I already got dragged away.

''Herim drop it and just leave.'' Gosh, he is really annoyed.

We left the bar in a hurry, Hanjae his hand holding tightly onto my wrist. Before we knew it we reached his motor and I got a helmet plopped onto my head. 

''Get on.'' A huge sigh left his mouth as he took a hold of his own helmet putting it on as well. 

''Hanjae...'' Maybe it's better to just leave him alone. 

''It's okay I can just take the bus..'' The last thing I want is to get on his motorcycle when he is in this state. 

Once more that sigh left his mouth as he approached me. His hand got lifted in the air before lightly tapping the top of my helmet making my head wobble. 

''I'm not mad at you okay, so come on. You want to see that movie right?''

------------------------------------------------

''See I told you it would be a good movie!'' I can't believe he actually liked it! Hanjae liking Disney animated movies. I need to get a prize for this.

''I get it already it's the 5th time you said that.'' As I jumped off the back of his motorcycle I was fast to tore of the helmet that was making it hard to breathe properly. 

Hanjae did the same brushing his hair elegantly to the back like always. When he looked at me laughter escaped his mouth.

''You're hair is a mess.'' Geez if I wasn't aware of that. 

It was something I could tell by the number of strands blocking my vision. 

''Oh sorry, let me redo that and this time whip my hair elegantly to the back like in the movies.'' Once more I earned a laugh from him, while his hands helped out my strands finding their right place again. 

''Y/N.'' 

Both of us turned our heads hearing that familiar voice. 

''Jaejin.'' Hanjae was the first to reply to his calling. 

''Hey, where did you guys go?'' It seems the three of us are assembled in front of my doorstep.

''Well, I heard you canceled on Y/N last minute so she asked me to come with her.''

''How was the study session?'' I questioned as I rummaged through my back in search of my keys.

''Oh, it went well. I'm once again sorry for canceling last minute.'' He is always like that. Apologizing too much. 

''Don't worry about it!''

''That's why I came to stop by. I got you...THIS!'' I slightly jumped on the spot by his loud voice but noticing him revealing a cake box made my eyes sparkle. 

''Don't tell me it's...''

''Yes, it's..''

''RED VELVET CAKE WITH EXTRA WHITE CHOCOLATE ON TOP!'' Both of us shouted a bit too loud as we jumped on our place. 

''It was the last one before they closed today,'' Jaejin announced happily while I smiled as I opened the door. 

''Come in, let's eat together.'' As Jaejin nodded both of us turned to Hanjae who was watching us the whole time. 

''What are you standing around for? Come.'' I waved him over but instead, he took a hold of his helmet. 

''No thank you, you guys know I don't like sweet stuff. Enjoy the cake together.''

What will Y/N do?

Option A: Drag Hanjae inside by force

Option B: Allow him to leave and spend time with Jaejin

Leave your vote on the poll on my Instagram story! The option with the most votes will decide how the story goes. (This will take place every chapter)

Instagram: Lady_Lagunah