Special Episode(Extra)

Five year later,
In the busy morning,

Xiao Zhan:Bodi!Wang Xiao!Come and eat breakfast.
Wang Xiao:I am here,Papa.
Xiao Zhan:Oh my baby,here your breakfast.
Wang Yibo:I am coming,my sweetheart.Let me prepare breakfast for you.
Xiao Zhan:No,I will do it.You have to go to work so prepare for it and eat breakfast.You also have to send Wang Xiao to school.
Wang Xiao:Papa,today is Saturday.No school.
Xiao Zhan:Oh,right.I thought today is Friday.Besides,Bodi have to go to work so I messed up.Sorry.
Wang Yibo:It's okay.Everyone makes mistakes.If you want me to stay at home,I will definitely do it.
Xiao Zhan:Hey!Listen to me.You are the CEO.If you don't follow your own rules,don't expect others to do so.If you say it again,I will make sure you will have to sleep on the couch of living room for one month.
Wang Yibo:Well,as I love you,I have to listen to your cruel words,my wife.But,you know,I will pay attention to your words everytime except during the bed.
Wang Yibo replies with a smirk.Xiao Zhan pulls Yibo's ears and says:Shit!Stop calling me your wife and talking nonsense in front of our son.
Wang Yibo:Ahhhh,Zhan ge,it hurts.Please remove your hands,and I will do as you said.
Xiao Zhan:Okay.Here you go.
Wang Yibo:You are making your husband hurt.I am so in pain.Ahhhh
Xiao Zhan:Hey!Don't overreact.I just pulled your ears softly.
Wang Yibo:No..no,Zhan ge.It can be cured only with your lips.So,kiss me.

Wang Yibo moves his face closer to Xiao Zhan.
Xiao Zhan:Bodi,don't behave like a child.You are going to be late for your work.There is Wang Xiao,too.
Wang Xiao:I get used to it and I am five years old now.So,pretend I am not here and continue your romantic stuff.
Wang Yibo:It's okay,Zhan ge.I am the CEO.You should give me a kiss instead of arguing with me.If I am late,it's your fault.
Xiao Zhan:You both are shameless and stubborn.
Xiao Zhan pulls Yibo's face closer to him and kisses his lips gently.
Xiao Zhan:Hope you enjoy,your naughty kid!
Wang Yibo:Oh!!Zhan ge,you become better at kissing now than before.My heart almost stops beating.
Xiao Zhan:Can't you stop teasing me?I have given you what you want.
Wang Yibo hugs Xiao Zhan woth full of warmth and affection.
Wang Yibo:Zhan ge,you know what.You are the only person who can see this kind of my behaviour except my parents.I love you so much.
Xiao Zhan:Me too,Bodi.I love you.
Wang Yibo kisses Xiao Zhan's forehead and then kisses his lips.They are enjoying their romantic time.

But there is something that they forget.It is Wang Xiao who looks their parents with wide eyes at first.But,as it seems that he can't get attention from them who completely forget about their son,he shouts aloud which makes Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo shocked and returns to reality.
Xiao Zhan sits beside Wang Xiao and pats his back in a gentle way which makes him stop crying.Wang Yibo goes upstairs to change his clothes and brings his important files.
He then comes back and says:Bye,Zhan ge.See you in the evening.I will come back home early.If there is something important,call me and I will come to you as soon as possible.Wang Xiao,daddy is going to work.
Wang Xiao:Bye,Daddy.
Xiao Zhan:Don't worry.You too,take care.Bye!
Wang Yibo kisses cheeks of both Xiao Zhan and Wang Xiao and he leaves.
Wang Yibo is,now,the CEO of Wang's Company.For Xiao Zhan,he stops working for a while as he wants to spend time with Wang Xiao.He is a famous artist and he has a lot of customers.
After Wang Yibo had left,Xiao Zhan told to Wang Xiao while smiling.
Xiao Zhan:Your daddy is so loving and caring person.And you too,you are a lucky baby for two of us.
Wang Xiao giggles as soon as his papa tickles him.They then watch television together.After two hours,Wang Xiao sleeps soundly on his papa.Xiao Zhan slowly and gently puts Wang Xiao on his bed, and looks his cute baby while thinking about the past about a year ago.

Flashback,
A few days after coming back from his honeymoon,Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo went to the orphanage in a remote village for charity.At there,they gave food to children,played with them and told them about stories.They stayed there for a month.A day before they left,there was a newborn baby at the front of the orphanage.Xiao Zhan saw the baby and carried him immediately to give the baby warmth.The baby is so adorable with big cheeks who made him think anout Yibo.He even thought that how could a mother cruelly abandon her baby in cold weather.As far as he guessed,the baby was about one week old.He then brought the baby to Yibo and others.They took care of the baby on that day.When they had to leave,Xiao Zhan didn't want to separate with the baby.He didn't know he would love the baby only in a day.Wang Yibo noticed and asked Xiao Zhan.
Wang Yibo:Zhan ge,how about we adopt the baby?
Xiao Zhan:Really!Do you also love him?
Wang Yibo:Of course!He is really cute.And as far as I saw,he made him delighted.So,I want to adopt him.
They adopted the baby and brought him to their house.They love him and take care of him like real parents until now.
Flashback ends.

20 years later,
           Wang Xiao is an adult now.He graduated with business as his ambition is to become a successful businessman like his Daddy.He is working as an intern at Wang Company.Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are proud of their son.They are in forties but they are successful in their workplace.They three travel to create memories every month.

Another 20 years later,
            Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo get old and their hair become grey.They both retire from their jobs.Wang Xiao is leading Wang's Company. He is with his own family:his wife,Lili, who is kind and his daughter,Wang Xinyi who is the joy of their family.Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo buy a house in a village on the mountains and stay there together.They don't need to earn money as they saved an enormous amount of money when they were young and active.They live there happily,doing their favourite things together.But,both of their parents have died.

Another 10 years later,
             Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are sitting on the bench in front of their house,looking at the sky for sunset.Xiao Zhan is lying on Yibo's shoulder.
Xiao Zhan:Bodi,I am the luckiest person in the world as I met you.I wish we meet each other and spend our time together like now in another lifes.But,at that time,I will confess you first.Bodi,I love you.
Wang Yibo:Me too.I want to meet with you again in next lifetimes as you are really precious for me.And for confession,as you wish.I promise I will always follow you no matter what it is difficult for me.And at last,I love you so much,my life,Zhan ge.
             They smile at each other and then kiss each other with affection who may be their last kiss in their life.After deep kiss,they are lying on each other and holding their hands.They look at sunset which is the most beautiful and unforgettable sunset of all in their lifetime.They then slowly close their eyes,getting ready to go to new world together.Wang Xiao buries his parents together, and he really appreciate their strong and pure love.He also wish that in another life,he meets with them again.However,he doesn't notice that there are two butterflies which are red and green colour each,flying to the beautiful sky as soon as he leaves.

However,he doesn't notice that there are two butterflies which are red and green colour each,flying to the beautiful sky as soon as he leaves

"Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are true soulmates for each other.They scarifice themselves for each other.They always stay by their partner's side whether it is good or bad situation.Their life isn't completed without one.If one is heart,another one is heartbeat as both can't exist solely."

This is the real end of my first story,Friends To Lovers.
Thanks to each reader for reading💓💓.