Part 10

As they promise,Xiao Zhan and Yibo go to the amusement park together.They try every single machine and have fun together.
Xiao Zhan:Bodi,let's ride roller coaster.
Yibo:Are you sure,Zhan ge?
Xiao Zhan:Of course!What?Are you scared?
Yibo:Impossible.I just worry you will feel dizzy after the ride.
Xiao Zhan:No,I don't.Please come with me,Wang.
Yibo feels shocked when Xiao Zhan calls him like that.
Yibo:How.....how did you call me?
Xiao Zhan:Wang,don't you like?
Yibo:No,I really like it,answering with a happy face.
Xiao Zhan:So,do you agree?
Yibo:Okay,my Zhan,whispering in Xiao Zhan's ears.
Xiao Zhan feels shy when Yibo says him like that.
Xiao Zhan:Le...let's go.
Yibo thinks his boyfriend is so adorable.
After riding roller-coaster,Xiao Zhan feels dizzy and throws up.
Yibo:I told you not to ride it.Now,you feels sick.
Xiao Zhan:Bodi,I am sorry,but stop saying like a parrot.
Yibo:Okay.I will not tell you.But,don't call me Bodi.Call me Wang like before.
Xiao Zhan really wants to laugh as his boyfriend is acting like a child even he is angry.
Xiao Zhan:Oh,Wang.I am really sorry for not listening to your words.I know you worry about me.I just want to create good memories with you.So,please don't sulk over me.
Yibo:Well,I am not.I just can't lose you.Let it be.Little crazy,who told you we can create good memories by riding that dangerous thing.You are really like a 5-year-old.
He then kisses Xiao Zhan's forehead.
Xiao Zhan:Wang.There are a lot of people.Don't do it.
Yibo:No,I don't care about them.I am kissing my boyfriend.So what?They can know you are mine.
Xiao Zhan teases:Oh,you are not easy.
Yibo:Zhan,do you want ice cream?
Xiao Zhan:Yes.
Yibo:Okay.It's on the other side of the street.Wait me here.I will be back.
Xiao Zhan waits as Yibo tells to him.But,he wants to tease his boyfriend so he follows Yibo.
When he is halfway across the street,there is a car driving towards him.He doesn't realize as his mind is only on Yibo.However,Yibo sees car is driving towards his lover so he runs to Xiao Zhan and pushes him away from the car.
Everything happens suddenly,and when Xiao Zhan sees the crowd which is around someone,he goes there and sees his lover,Yibo is lying on the street with blood.Xiao Zhan rush to him and says:No..no..no,Wang.Fighting.Don't sleep.I will call the ambulance.He then shouts,please call ambulance.

Time skip
       When they reach hospital,the doctor and nurses take Yibo to the operation room.Both parents arrive as Xiao Zhan called them on the way to hospital.Xiao Zhan still feels shocked and his body is shaking.
Xiao mama:Zhan Zhan,calm down.Yibo will be okay.
Xiao Zhan:It's all my fault.If I don't follow Yibo,he will not hurt,telling to his mon while hitting his head.
Xiao mama:Zhan Zhan,stop.Please stay calm for your Yibo.
Xiao Zhan couldn't and he cries a lot.
Both parents feel sorry for their sons.

Thanks for reading💕💕