Part 1

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are best friends since their childhood and also they are neighbours.Their families are both rich and popular in business field.Although they are best friends,Xiao Zhan is two years older than Wang Yibo.But,Wang Yibo treats Xiao Zhan like a friend and Xiao Zhan accepts it.Wang Yibo likes Xiao Zhan since he was in elementary school.
               At 7:30,Xiao Zhan wakes up from his bed and prepares for his university.He is now 21.When he looks at mirror,he said,"Oh,I am always handsome."When he is attracted by his handsome face,his mother shouted,"Zhan Zhan,are you gonna finish today?"Xiao Zhan goes to downstairs and he sees his friend Wang Yibo at the table.His mother said to Yibo,"BoBo,if you are not full yet,tell me."
               Xiao Zhan told to his mother,pouting his lips,"Mama,I am your lovely and only son.Why are taking care of him so much."Xiao mama laughs and says,"Right,you are my lovely son but BoBo is also like my son.Don't be so childish.Eat breakfast.You are gonna be late." Xiao Zhan replied,"Yes,mama."
               At that time,Yibo is looking at Xiao Zhan without blinking.In his thoughts,"OMG,he's so cute like a bunny." Suddenly,he feels pain from his left shoulder and returns to reality.It was Xiao Zhan who slapped and said, "What are you thinking?Eat quickly.If not,I will not wait for you."
                On the way to their university,Xaio Zhan said, "Yibo,don't wait me today.I have an appointment with Lihua.Don't tell mama",requesting with puppy eyes.Yibo nodded but he feels saddened but he hides it from his crush Zhan ge as he knows Lihua is Xiao Zhan's girlfriend.Then,they go to their own classes.
                Xiao Zhan took Art major which is his hobby.At first,his father didn't allow, but because of his elder brother,Xiao Zhang,his father agreed as Xiao Zhang promised his father that he will inherit their Xiao company and let his little brother to follow his dreams.For Wang Yibo,he chose Business according to their parents and he's also interested in it.
Besides,he is one and only son.

Xiao Zhan
21
Art(fourth year)

Wang Yibo19Business(second year)

Wang Yibo
19
Business(second year)

=》Thank you for reading.
=》I will update when I have time.
=》I might have some mistakes a   English is not my first language.